DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $1 mil Bounty On Molly Maguires Members

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    124 2mil.attack
    nope I can't hit him, anyways i need to send in my nexus 7 to repair it's failed battery and I can't even turn it on
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    A real Molly. Come at me, bro.
    Crafty has just been given the full molly list. Looks like a few name changes. But can't see yours bud. Are you in molly jrs
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is the lowest level molly called
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    What is the lowest level molly called
    I see we got ourselves a real toughnut here that wants to man up to the weakest MoM. You can't beat none of us, bro.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    P.S. This thread is stoopid.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    P.S. This thread is stoopid.
    agreed. the OP is of no consequence.

Post Count
    You need to take your meds Crafty. You turned TDH into a bunch of public weepers, did they kick you out for that? You are now making SAS look as crazy as MWWM for allowing you in their syndicate. You are the biggest joke in Crime City and a cancer to any syndicate you are a member of. If you spent half the time you do obsessing over people you feel have wronged in this game, into getting laid, you might come across as sane or at least normal.

Mark Meadows says take your meds everyday kids or you will turn out like Crafty. Mark Meadows out.

P.S. I love your new in game name, "Crafty Man Meat Hunter". Too funny!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Re: bounties

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Meadows View Post
    You need to take your meds Crafty. You turned TDH into a bunch of public weepers, did they kick you out for that? You are now making SAS look as crazy as MWWM for allowing you in their syndicate. You are the biggest joke in Crime City and a cancer to any syndicate you are a member of. If you spent half the time you do obsessing over people you feel have wronged in this game, into getting laid, you might come across as sane or at

Mark Meadows says take your meds everyday kids or you will turn out like Crafty. Mark Meadows out.

P.S. I love your new in game name, "Crafty Man Meat Hunter". Too funny!

Lol.....so true. Lets keep in mind we are not talking about people here....we are talking about their crime city characters. I think some people need to reassess their perspective on this game......bounties, lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lets chat then mr Molly's you have no balls. Your crew has now posted a picture of a game players child on a public forum because you can not beat said player. Your a member of Molly's Maguires a little crew in the top 100 at best. Your in game name is hobgoblin. You have been removed from Molly's main Syndicate to their baby Syndicate probably on the orders of a top crew that are pulling their strings and now in bed with the Molly's crewMr Mom Molly is also a troll from a very top crew and wou ld not be surprised if he is in on it all so. Good luck in the game Molly's as after this stunt it just proves you are Muppets and Crafty will continue to hound your members until your leader john formally apologies via the forum

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    Tmoney im still in TDS or is it hobgoblin This is what molly do when they not hacking their items post photos of marks kid your so sad Molly's Crafty must be really getting to your crew Butt hurt
    I am Mark Meadows that is what my email says. Am I someone's alter ego, or am I the real Mark Meadows? Crafty decided to bring everything he has down the rabbit hole of insanity with him, not me. Do you both speak to The Lord and he tells you he wants you to rid Crime City of it's demons? Those voices that drive these obsessions will go away once you take your meds. You and Crafty both need help this kind of obsession is not healthy, because you know this is affecting your personal life. Please call this number 1-800-UNSTABLE and speak to someone about your unhealthy obsessions.

You make accusations of hacking. Gree had a known exploit in their programming. You ran your energy to zero, then turned your game off with 30 seconds plus on the timer and the energy regenerated faster. That is not hacking nor cheating it was common knowledge, it was an exploit that since has been fixed. You can't honestly tell me with your knowledge of this you never once used it? Hollywood made a movie about video games glitches, it is called Wreck It Ralph. You should watch it and spend some time with your kids.

You joined a public forum and took screen shots, wow! There is no proof that was actually one the Molly Maguires forums, or any of the members are actual members of the Molly Maguires. Being a public forum anyone can post anything they want. You and Crafty could have joined one of the forums, posted whatever the voices in your head told you to and took screen shots. As you and Crafty have proven to be unstable on numerous occasions, it seems more likely you both started your own forum and posted what was instructed by the voices in your head. There is also a documentary about people making up fake accounts, it is called Catfish. You should watch it with your wife/husband and spend some time with them. Watching movies about crazies like you may help you to understand you need help.

Please call the number 1-800-UNSTABLE. Tell them you are obsessed with the Molly Maguires, you hear voices that are possibly The Lord's, and how this obsession is affecting your personal lives. Please take your meds and step back from this game for awhile. Be like the drunks and stop playing for one day at a time and see that there is more to life then obsessing over people just playing a game. Nuff said, Mark Meadows out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    Lets chat then mr Molly's you have no balls. Your crew has now posted a picture of a game players child on a public forum because you can not beat said player. Your a member of Molly's Maguires a little crew in the top 100 at best. Your in game name is hobgoblin. You have been removed from Molly's main Syndicate to their baby Syndicate probably on the orders of a top crew that are pulling their strings and now in bed with the Molly's crewMr Mom Molly is also a troll from a very top crew and wou ld not be surprised if he is in on it all so. Good luck in the game Molly's as after this stunt it just proves you are Muppets and Crafty will continue to hound your members until your leader john formally apologies via the forum
    I am Mark Meadows and showing you how an obsession is unhealthy. As I posted on here when Crafty first publicly wept, my son said I would be a better Dad if I did not play this game. I quit for him. I am the founder of the Molly Maguires, other then I only play in the bathroom, and joined Molly Maguires 2 to fill the ranks......the voices in your head have misinformed you. Hound away, go after our bones, with a name like "Crafty Man Meat Hunter" we expected no less. How has SAS allowed Crazy Crafty Man Meat Hunter to stay in their ranks for so long? Nuff said Mark Meadows out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dam you are very butt hurt aren't you molly's Remove the childs picture from Mark Meadows avatar or face what ever legal proceedings come your way gree this is not a joke. This is someone real child and the molly troll hobgoblin aka mark meadows does not have legal aproval to use it
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.