Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I purchased two 800 gem packs first one said here was a error and i had not been charged, followed up by buying my two i wanted.
    Check my account and have been charged for three.

Damn fraudulent bastards
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

I bought 40+ chests today. Nothing over 3* and no + versions of anything. Awful.

Also Gree took some multiple payments from my account on Gem purchases I didn't make & took the money but even more annoyingly not giving rewards they decided to charge me for... Be careful! (I notice someone below complaining of the same issue!)

In a fit of anger I tried, Raising ticket, contacting Dev's & admin / Calling GREE.
    To no avail. They're impossible to contact with immediate issues.
    Un deterred I called Google who have resolved the issues within 15mins. So just a note to all...
    Don't bother dealing with GREE customer support. Contact Google.
    Sooo much better. I went from Furious to returning here to edit my post with a smile within 5mins of speaking to them. Fantastic service and give me back some faith in being able to play GREE games without being ****d and pillaged.

Quote Originally Posted by xeoMe View Post
    Well let's go for the 40 chests, hopefully some good drops!

edit:
    1 epic Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Same as you

Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    I bought 40+ chests today. Nothing over 3* and no + versions of anything. Awful.

Also Gree took some multiple payments from my account on Gem purchases I didn't make & took the money but even more annoyingly not giving rewards they decided to charge me for... Be careful! (I notice someone below complaining of the same issue!)

In a fit of anger I tried, Raising ticket, contacting Dev's & admin / Calling GREE.
    To no avail. They're impossible to contact with immediate issues.
    Un deterred I called Google who have resolved the issues within 15mins. So just a note to all...
    Don't bother dealing with GREE customer support. Contact Google.
    Sooo much better. I went from Furious to returning here to edit my post with a smile within 5mins of speaking to them. Fantastic service and give me back some faith in being able to play GREE games without being ****d and pillaged.
    You're better off contacting your credit card company, you'll probably get your money back before Gree even bothers to read your ticket.

40 chests and no epics. I bunk legendary and two ***. I still haven't learned....

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

80 chests and all thats worth mentioning are moontide and moontide+, I would do unspeakable things for tec or the new epic. Currently have 2 mael, beastmaster, northerner, and those 2 moontide. Really need fire or earth but that just wasn't happening today. Plus, just as another slap in the face, I finally fused spartan when trying for tec. This is right after I maxed out one of the aegis of dragon+...

better luck next time?
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

arg

40 chest and nothing special except the dragon+. Fighting the urge to open 40 more. This game is addicting.

Opened the 40 to get the aegis + (I wanted it to replace my aegis reg.) other than that and the fusions, I got nothing but junk to use for enhancements.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

First 11 I got the new epic... then did a 40 pack... sky majesty... then a coupple more 11s.. nothing... then a tec in another 11 pack.

This chest has given my guild many many epics.

This chest is really lucky. The odds seem to be much better than previous chests...

a RR member opened 40 and got maelstrom, arborsteel, northerners, aegis of the dragon

i opened 40 and got the new epic too. and 2 4 star and the rest are junk

Yes luck is very good , in this chest I got 4 epic , vanguard plus , beast master , 2 tec ..
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

2x40 chests and didnt get anything worth mentioning.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I learned my lesson and there is no way in hell that I'm going to waste 300 gems on some stupid chest...but they really oughta take the 2* rewards out of there. This is how GREE gives paying players the middle finger, and anyone who pays for these things without getting at least one + version of a Legendary or better needs to stop being such a sucker.

You are precisely the reason chests like this give out such trash. There is no incentive for GREE to make any changes.