Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    This will certainly make my war progress graph thread interesting..... (more on that later today)
    Kudos cafedecoy. Your graphs have always been very interesting.

Anybody wanna calculate how much money has been spent so far by dark prince alliance and rainbow room.

Thumbs down this war is bs.

Just plain bs. Im on android in a non gem spending guild that usually finishes top 200 in wars. We are currently ranked 400s. Slowly working back from a 5 losing streak. And this is why. We have been facing top 10 guilds... load of bs. Is there a reason it is putting us upagainst them because I tthought the matchmaking was usually within your guild current rank and level. The only top 10 guild we haven't faced yet Is forsaken but we are waiting for it. We are currently facing majestic alliance and getting smashed.

top 6-16 are really close

previous top 15-25 guild not in the same spot, but in the 100's and 200's
    top 50-100 still sitting in the same spot

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    Anybody wanna calculate how much money has been spent so far by dark prince alliance and rainbow room.
    Prob a ps4 and an xbox one each

Sorry for the delay folks! A real-life war delayed me (aka the Black Friday sales.. the traffic! the crowd! the sale hunting parents! oh my). I post a simple graph for now as I'm exhausted but a better more detailed one will follow suit tomorrow afternoon!

Anyhoo, link to the thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Updated-daily!

Well, in the last big war, I had an estimate, and I plan to make one again for this war. I'm pretty sure that my estimates are fairly reasonable

BMG decided, albeit last minute, to take a break this war.

We could have gemmed like mad and made top ten, but the scores were already to ridiculous so we decided to save instead.

SOrry to mess up everyones predictions lol

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    BMG decided, albeit last minute, to take a break this war.

We could have gemmed like mad and made top ten, but the scores were already to ridiculous so we decided to save instead.

SOrry to mess up everyones predictions lol
    Who is the BMG guy who put up the dumb video about how you were going to beat DK? and put up his armors and bragged?? Just asking for a target on your back. Would be smarter to put up first and then for BMG to brag.

DPA keep it up! We all wanna see someone else win rather than the rainbow room
    Why? Join a rainbow guild & we could carry you to epic+.

If certain guilds would stop driving up the price of wars we could bring more free players along for the ride.

LOL... so an innocent question to the android folks. Can someone give me a quick rundown on which guilds are sister guilds to each other... for instance, are Majestic Alliance and Majestic related? I also see two Erectorous guilds and a bunch of Unicorns... just wanted to check that those recurring themes are not a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    LOL... so an innocent question to the android folks. Can someone give me a quick rundown on which guilds are sister guilds to each other... for instance, are Majestic Alliance and Majestic related? I also see two Erectorous guilds and a bunch of Unicorns... just wanted to check that those recurring themes are not a coincidence.
    KOR-U2EZ
    Majestic-Majestic Alliance
    Unicorn Stampede-Team Unicorn
    DK-Team Awesome-Bond Beyond Time
    Forsaken- BEASTMODE GODS

These are the only partnered guilds that have partnerships in top 25.(kor-knights of renais are not in the top 25 this war)
    Last edited by knightsanddraggings; 11-30-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    Who is the BMG guy who put up the dumb video about how you were going to beat DK? and put up his armors and bragged?? Just asking for a target on your back. Would be smarter to put up first and then for BMG to brag.
    You mean the guy with the accent who thinks Roc + Swamp is 100% guaranteed Moontide?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    You mean the guy with the accent who thinks Roc + Swamp is 100% guaranteed Moontide?
    Lol. I need to watch this video, where is it?

And Oriyhn, you messed up my prediction! Lol. Oh well
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Lol. I need to watch this video, where is it?

And Oriyhn, you messed up my prediction! Lol. Oh well
    Im too lazy to look it up, but i think the title was more along the line of "how to farm epic armors" or something