Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    AND THE WAR STARTS (ANDROID)
    posting prediction below this post doesnt count
    Woo!!!
    Good luck, droids!

Big points already on the board! Looking good Android! We had ~15th place locked for a minute there, but our next war, we got matched with a lowbie guild that gave hardly any points. No real gemming there haha. Dropped to 24th >.< We'll be back!!
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

DPA will always be 2nd, god luv em they try though

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    Lol alot talk for someone not competitively competing for 1st. At any rate I would advise you look at the score before you talk. They were up by 3m. We cut the lead to 1.5 in 3 hours.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

We're in 5th chasing 4th after cutting 75% of our guild from last war

Good luck getting 3rd
    Knights And Dragons:
    Name: Woggy
    Code: XBB-MMY-XVF
    Guild: Bad Touch
    Level: 100+ Daily Player

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    God luv that GM of yours, he tried so hard to find a nice armor switch but lord knows we just pounded him till he ran away and gave up. It was a solid 5k-400k win for us. With you switching armors. Anyway, we are still cutting the lead down even with RR trying to make their minion guilds roadblock us.
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Hats off to dpa. Puttin in work!

We within reach of 3rd but looks like 1 and 2 r in a race with one anther. Gluck to both but dpa very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    God luv that GM of yours, he tried so hard to find a nice armor switch but lord knows we just pounded him till he ran away and gave up. It was a solid 5k-400k win for us. With you switching armors. Anyway, we are still cutting the lead down even with RR trying to make their minion guilds roadblock us.
    You're right, it was a huge failed attempt to armor switch, since you were fighting a GM of a guild that hasn't made the top 10 previously, and most don't have prior war epics either, just legendaries and chest epics. And even as you "pounded away" to the tune of 15k yourself, others in your guild had 50k. I'd let them do the smack talking if I were you, considering how much of that pounding YOU gave. On top of that, you still had people attacking non-active HC's, even after the GM stopped switching armors and went to bed, what was it... 15 minutes in? Congrats?

Another thing, according to my screens, it did work, considering I see losses of 5, 7, 15, 14, 6, 9, 7, 4, 11, 6, 6, and so on down the list. If those were wins, that could have given you another what, 75k after bonus? Looks to me like it stopped you some.

And it wasn't a calculated roadblock like you try to make it out to be. None of the Rainbow guilds just want to give up wins for the sake of "roadblocking" DPA. Sure, we wanted to take a loss, moving from 4th to 7th. Seems legit. Hell, do you think Rainbow Party liked being paired twice against you already? For being a twice-paired "roadblock" like you say, they sure are doing well, sitting at 10th. Oh, and Rug is right behind them at 11th, and Flamers is back up to 6th after our loss. That's 4 in the top 11 after the first half of a day.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-29-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

love the flaming going on
    IGN: Aragorn (Lv300+, Android)
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede

PM me on Line Messenger (id: aragon27) if you are interested in joining the herd!

(8)This must be the rainbows.....dead end(8)
    Knights And Dragons:
    Name: Woggy
    Code: XBB-MMY-XVF
    Guild: Bad Touch
    Level: 100+ Daily Player

Quote Originally Posted by AragonRay View Post
    love the flaming going on
    *passes a big bucket of popcorn* epic battle guys. This is the Thanksgiving you will never forget

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    You're right, it was a huge failed attempt to armor switch, since you were fighting a GM of a guild that hasn't made the top 10 previously, and most don't have prior war epics either, just legendaries and chest epics. And even as you "pounded away" to the tune of 15k yourself, others in your guild had 50k. I'd let them do the smack talking if I were you, considering how much of that pounding YOU gave. On top of that, you still had people attacking non-active HC's, even after the GM stopped switching armors and went to bed, what was it... 15 minutes in? Congrats?

Another thing, according to my screens, it did work, considering I see losses of 5, 7, 15, 14, 6, 9, 7, 4, 11, 6, 6, and so on down the list. If those were wins, that could have given you another what, 75k after bonus? Looks to me like it stopped you some.

And it wasn't a calculated roadblock like you try to make it out to be. None of the Rainbow guilds just want to give up wins for the sake of "roadblocking" DPA. Sure, we wanted to take a loss, moving from 4th to 7th. Seems legit. Hell, do you think Rainbow Party liked being paired twice against you already? For being a twice-paired "roadblock" like you say, they sure are doing well, sitting at 10th. Oh, and Rug is right behind them at 11th, and Flamers is back up to 6th after our loss. That's 4 in the top 11 after the first half of a day.
    So are they is 6th or 7th?

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    So are they is 6th or 7th?
    Too many Rainbow this and that...
    Current rankings as of right ... now

Flamers 8th
    Party 10th
    Rug 11 th

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

Not wasting my time reading another incoherent rant. Anyways should overtake 1st in and hour or two
    RR