Don't fix Energy glitch please.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't fix Energy glitch please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Don't fix Energy glitch please.

Hi gree Please let us glitch energy, allow those who can not spend money to be able to play at least a minimum I ask you please, it is useless to add another show us a bit of humanity.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    please those who have money to spend does not put his mouth in this thread

Post Count
    Fixing the trick will be the deathblow to the game, just watch.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    isnt that exactly what Gree has been doing past couple of months. they want this game to die.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    even if they dont fix it, i doubt gemmers wont have the patience to do the trick.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Be realistic, guys. Gree doesn't want the game to die, because if it did, there goes a source of revenue for them.

They want people to send them money. Lots of money. As much money as possible. So of course they're going to try and set the game up so that people will pay them the most amount of money. It's called a business.

If they kept the raid bosses the same level, then the top guilds would need to hit less often to achieve the same result - meaning they'd need to spend less. So of course the raid bosses are getting harder.

If people can finish the LTQs without spending gems, then they will - which means those people who would have been willing to pay won't. So of course Gree would try to fix that.

All in all, people need to accept that Gree is not in this for the players, Gree is in this to make money.

On one final note - no, I don't spend any money on KA. This game isn't worth it, never has been. I can't even be bothered doing the Tapjoy offers for KA - I save them for another game I play that is actually fun. I'll probably keep playing as long as my current guild stays together, but Gree will never see one red cent out of me (or money of any other colour, for that matter).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    o im realistic. truth is Gree has been trying to suck money out of these games. did they make the game more enjoyable. no. all around me i hear ppl saying they are spending less than before. less and less people spend gems on the Raid Boss or any other event. only the war gems are still much used, however even there i hear lots of people not willing to spend more than they actually can.
    gree needs to learn first and foremost that gaining revenues means making customers happy and not pissing them off every event. in addition to that money isnt unlimited for most, Gree might want to think about that. they are not the only one who wants money
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Lurker
    Post Count
    So openly posting about a glitch that causes them to lose money on a software companies forum page will accomplish what?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Well said, it was going down hill anyway but GREE just gave to a big push to get it going.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustica View Post
    So openly posting about a glitch that causes them to lose money on a software companies forum page will accomplish what?
    When since in the game and forum rules it states you can be banned for it in game and also here on the forum.... Should be interesting to see what GREE does when they read this thread.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    When since in the game and forum rules it states you can be banned for it in game and also here on the forum.... Should be interesting to see what GREE does when they read this thread.
    My guess is nothing. Isn't that what they usually do? Or if they actually do try to put it back in place they'll probably screw that up to.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafelipeiii View Post
    My guess is nothing. Isn't that what they usually do? Or if they actually do try to put it back in place they'll probably screw that up to.
    No they are very good at banning... All of the Honor hackers were banned (anyone remember Winstal?), and lot's of people get banned in the forum for breaking rules (where's Larry?)...

Post Count
    And now EVERY ASPECT of the game is only for FUN & RK. Death blow indeed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I remember that I played this game almost all day long, I bought many gems and we had a live chat...
    Now I maybe open the game 2 times a day, collect some gold and check what is going on with the guild, I don't buy/spend gems anymore and our in-chat and out game chat is minimal active..

The members of our guikld stay together because we know each other and became friends, but the game is s good as dead for most of us.

We were so active, but all is destroyed because of the stat inflation, it doesn't matter how any gems you buy, you will never come even close by the TOP25 players of the game..

I certianly believe that minimal 60% of the KA players think and are doing the same..
    I'm glad that I found another game, which I play many hours a day, the in-game chat is fully active and many strategies are discussed in there...

I should thank GREE for their efforts, thanks to them I'm not a KA addict anymore!
    Thanks GREE!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta V View Post
    I remember that I played this game almost all day long, I bought many gems and we had a live chat...
    Now I maybe open the game 2 times a day, collect some gold and check what is going on with the guild, I don't buy/spend gems anymore and our in-chat and out game chat is minimal active..

The members of our guikld stay together because we know each other and became friends, but the game is s good as dead for most of us.

We were so active, but all is destroyed because of the stat inflation, it doesn't matter how any gems you buy, you will never come even close by the TOP25 players of the game..

I certianly believe that minimal 60% of the KA players think and are doing the same..
    I'm glad that I found another game, which I play many hours a day, the in-game chat is fully active and many strategies are discussed in there...

I should thank GREE for their efforts, thanks to them I'm not a KA addict anymore!
    Thanks GREE!!
    Can you please share what is that new game? We also are searching for a new game where we keep playing as friends, since this one is dead anyway.