GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't fix Energy glitch please.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Octofinger View Post
    This energy glitch was that tiny thread of hope where time and effort spent could actually earn you something in this game. Now that it's gone, I see nothing left here.
    For me, this says it all. This was one of the things that made the game fun, just a tool, that, together with a lot of dedication, actually could bring you to a finish line. And now all finish lines are well beyond the horizon for most players. I used to buy some gems from time to time, because a few gems sometimes could make a difference. But not anymore, now you need mountains, and I don't even see the point in buying gems anymore. I played this game for 16 months, but soon I will quite, there indeed is nothing left here...
    KA: 341-121-414 (lvl 144)
    Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,
    ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vromos View Post
    Since de LTQ started, I got 50 points of energy dropping out of thin air doing the quest. Happened twice to me and several of guildmates also. lets say I got 250 energy and hit a 140 enrgy mob, I see my energy bar going to 110 and 1 second after -50 to 60 !

WTF! It's already hard, others out there got this?
    thats from the mob hitting you back
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    Yep Gree tried fix it and now it bugged lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    I find this thread funny. The glitch was an unfair advantage that better connected guilds had over others in the game. It was an unfair advantage. Now that it is gone the playing field is level again for everyone. Meaning, if you want to get ahead you have to buy gems or be very active on the quests. Donate more gold to your guild and get the guild energy boosts purchased.
    The glitches in the game have turned us all into cheaters that are now begging Gree to allow us to continue to cheat? How do you not see the irony in that?
    The glitch was extremely well known, I bet most of the top 500 if not most of the top 1000 guilds knew about it. It did allow marginal guilds/players some sense of keeping up, right or wrong, and without it, many will log in less, play less and lose interest as they lose even more ground to gemmers. Th game has been in a death spiral anyways, but I tend to agree that this will have catastrophic results to everyone not in the top 100 guilds. But then again, never underestimate the power of addiction.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After seeing the energy glitch plastered on different forum topics from a disgruntled CC player, I fully expected it to get fixed, but was very surprised with how fast gree patched it. Took them a cupple of days since it got posted. Way faster than some of the other bugs.
    Daily player

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE did need weeks to fix it. There were post in the Forum about the glitch which were erased by GREE.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why complete these events when they're bugged 99% of the time? dash out these gems for the events that doesnt work properly most of the time, better off letting us using these glitches.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    GREE did need weeks to fix it. There were post in the Forum about the glitch which were erased by GREE.
    I wonder if this is why the "Missing Alchemist" event went missing. They wanted to fix this glitch before releasing another LTQ where it could be used :P

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, whatever "fix" they pushed out im now noticing my energy bar flashes full when i open the game then drops to whatever level i guess i should have and then sometimes my kill doesnt count nor reduce my energy as much as it should
    for example:
    Shard Bat on lvl 17 of quest; supposed to be 170 energy to kill - i hit it, kill it yet energy only drops 34 and i dont get credit for the kill but i do get the gold drop. happened twice in a row. third time worked fully so 3 kills one registered and 68 energy wasted (unless you think the gold drop was worth the bug)

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    I basically agree with what you guys said. However, I think we all need to get rid of the perception to have to finish every event. Play within our means and get as far as we can. If we don't get the final prize, so be it. We need to change our attitude and the game becomes fun again.

We cannot change Gree and we should not even try. Let's get more relaxed and enjoy what we get.
    Very well said.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Lurker
    Post Count

Everybody just quit Gree games..

Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    Very well said.
    make this easy... everyone just quit... let FUN and RK play by themselves. Half the idiots that say they won't spend a single cent on the game anymore are the culprits that are still spending... not as heavily but still spending... I've lost all faith in Gree games.. I advise everyone to write them up poor reviews/ratings on itunes stores/gamer app reviewer sites as well.. just so new customers don't make the same mistakes..

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta V View Post
    We were so active, but all is destroyed because of the stat inflation, it doesn't matter how any gems you buy, you will never come even close by the TOP25 players of the game..
    Totally! During the witches lair event I got hit by Alleran for the first time - then his attack was about double mine. Now it's more than three times stronger. Just ridiculous.

The value for money of this game is complete rubbish. Gree treat it like some premium product when in reality it's a mass market one and should be priced as such. 25 gems for 4 hits in war is terrible bang for the buck unless you're one of those with money to burn. If it was say, 10 gems for 4 hits, maybe some non-gemmers who consider buying 240 or 650 gems for war but decide against because they don't get much for it would do so. I can't see it would reduce usage amongst the big spenders as they'd all get the benefit.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    I find this thread funny. The glitch was an unfair advantage that better connected guilds had over others in the game. It was an unfair advantage. Now that it is gone the playing field is level again for everyone. Meaning, if you want to get ahead you have to buy gems or be very active on the quests. Donate more gold to your guild and get the guild energy boosts purchased.
    The glitches in the game have turned us all into cheaters that are now begging Gree to allow us to continue to cheat? How do you not see the irony in that?
    You have a curious notion of a level paying field when some players probably spend more money each month on this game than many others even earn.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You have a curious notion of a level paying field when some players probably spend more money each month on this game than many others even earn.
    What's wrong with what he said? It was an unfair advantage to people not using it.

What tips the playing field is the amount of spending each individual put in. We all want to get stronger stats than the other bloke and you jolly well know this is a pay to win game.