Is it 2 years for you? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is it 2 years for you?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Ha. Flan. Meats shields. Causality rates. Wow. Haven't seen those words in here for a very long time. Can't recall who it was but there was a regular that used to post about never losing a battle and never having been successfully attacked. Had a perfect record. We were just talking in our faction that now losing 3.6m per raid a few times a week ain't so bad. And we're losing to players with 4m attack and 200k IPH.

Remember the flan craft?

IGN is Colonel Beauregard.
    meat shields rocked. Crappy infantry units to defend leopard tanks and fighters from getting destroyed It was a nice one

Banned
    Post Count
    2 years in December for me, camped long enough to get an army of all tactical blackbirds. Wasn't the smartest decision by me, I got played by gree lol. If this was a free game with no updates I'd be pretty tuff right now. 😂

Post Count
    It's good to see some of the old guard still around. I have a ticket to ride this train and it has been a ride. It took me almost two months of game play before I found the greatness of the forum. Sensory overload for the first month, sorting out all the information and trying to keep up with the witty banter. Now my IP address gets banned for no apparent reason but, I still come back and build new buildings........

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It will be 2 years on Jan 6th. I never got into the forum until recently to help out with the walk-throughs. I do remember the days before faction, working like crazy to get a nano. Getting mugged for lunch money via PvP. Almost quit before factions was getting bored, but then faction friends became more important than game.
    Wonder if we we get a 2nd anniversary prize or just another 1yr prize?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Ha. Flan. Meats shields. Causality rates. Wow. Haven't seen those words in here for a very long time. Can't recall who it was but there was a regular that used to post about never losing a battle and never having been successfully attacked. Had a perfect record. We were just talking in our faction that now losing 3.6m per raid a few times a week ain't so bad. And we're losing to players with 4m attack and 200k IPH.

Remember the flan craft?

IGN is Colonel Beauregard.
    That was that idiot from Nelson's victory. Needless to say, he didn't have a perfect record after the first WD when we ran up 100,000 on them.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Almost 2 years for me ,lol
    Please come and support my project .

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-tank