Is it 2 years for you? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it 2 years for you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll be at 2 yrs the end of this month. Never would have thought to play this game that long

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it is already passed two year for me ... living in canada i had one week pre release i think!

what made me love the game was hope. hope that with great strategy and long time investment could compete with gold buyers (first freemium game experience). that love is obviously long gone but i still enjoy leveling up my base and trying to complete some challenge.. also from time to time i destroy some noobs base just for fun. i wonder too why i havent deleted the app sometimes ahah
    my friend need 500 allies add him 901 742 613

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Actually not that much has changed. pirates still rule this games.lol

Post Count
    I remember general insane. Never had to face off against him though.

I remember my first WD "fight." Back when I had like 80 allies I was visiting them each day for the $1,000 bonus. I was bored and read their walls and saw this *##hat insulting this persons wall and saying violent and hurtful things. This began a near month long assault on this offender by leveling their base. I remember thinking the big boys are going to duke this out. But, I threw some punches in there. I lost a lot. But this person went from 2:1 win/loss ratio to 1:2. I wish I could still find the offender.

I became "game friends" with this ally and still exchange messages every now again as well as the occasional love tap. They are an amazing person.
    Some of you know this person, but they prefer anonymity. There are a lot of memories from this game we can share; sadly that is why most of us still play.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    I've been playing since the US release. And it is pretty crazy to think that it has been that long already.. I quit using the forum for awhile, and I decided to come back. Now looking around, hardly anyone that I used to chat with is around anymore. It's good to see some familiar names again.

However, I do miss the good ol days, when hk, wp, ok and that tard bigflan was still around spamming the forum with nonsense.

Post Count
    Two years in Jan. Logged onto game everyday. Read the forum almost everyday. No gold. I wonder what will happen to the game.

Post Count
    2 years a few days after this Christmas. Downloaded MW on a whim when I got my first iPad as a gift. Found the forum in Feb 2012 after I got waxed by a guy with the chocolate submarines which is still the most ludicrous unit ever offered. Well, the Cupid unit is up there too.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Post Count
    yes over 2 years for me playing CC. what were they? exploding snowballs? I was about to quit when they announced the syndicates. that made it interesting again. now with the inflation, easy boss and cheap LTBs I guess I have won the game! Not much point continuing unless something changes back. Will see what happens. If the game shut down right now I wouldnt mind in the slightest.

Post Count
    Lol, I forgot about the chocolate submarines. Those were great.

Post Count
    Hey Ev. Jan will be 2 years for me. I remember trying to save for those nanos. Bronson and Aidan liked to poke fun when I finally upgraded those.😝 Hard to believe how much time and $ we've all put into this. I've made some good friends through the game. We had a good time in here back in the day.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    I remember general insane. Never had to face off against him though.

I remember my first WD "fight." Back when I had like 80 allies I was visiting them each day for the $1,000 bonus. I was bored and read their walls and saw this *##hat insulting this persons wall and saying violent and hurtful things. This began a near month long assault on this offender by leveling their base. I remember thinking the big boys are going to duke this out. But, I threw some punches in there. I lost a lot. But this person went from 2:1 win/loss ratio to 1:2. I wish I could still find the offender.

I became "game friends" with this ally and still exchange messages every now again as well as the occasional love tap. They are an amazing person.
    Some of you know this person, but they prefer anonymity. There are a lot of memories from this game we can share; sadly that is why most of us still play.

-J
    First WD was the opening gateway for us all everyone from then on either became a gold spender or a LLP

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Been playing MW for over 2 years, a lot of things have change in the game. When the game inflation came around I though about quiting, but Im still here and still a free player, like I tell my girlfriend when she is asking what am i doing on the ipad "I'm playing that stupid addicting game" Guacho is my id name have you seen me before? Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cOsMiC-tRiGgEr View Post
    2+ for me as well.. Especially if you count CC which I started day 1. Yeah.. Pretty crazy to think of all the changes since funzio went out the door.. And the massive amount of time I've wasted with this. It's an addiction no doubt. My in game name has always been the same. .

The first box event in CC paid a unit called Diamond Duster (I think). It was a gun.. Had a +1 Respect per fight buff.. And was around 200/200. I remember thinking "MY GOD MAN! 200/200!"

The nice thing about being a veteran.. Is that these LE buildings are a cakewalk.
    lol ya i agree i just went over 20m iph myself..thats one the reasons i never gave up this act bc of those old LEs 1st three that was by far better then all others compared to time and output
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    Yep, still here.

This a good thread and a very sad thread at same time. Sad I haven't broken myself from this game yet. Lol
    Yoo BigD@wg Great to still see you here!!
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    Two years next week (Dec 5th)!

Not sure whether to smile or cry....
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child