HELP-game lost in time?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP-game lost in time?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry HELP-game lost in time?

Wasnt able to trigger boss so uninstalled and reinstalled game...bad move.
    Now I have sltq and boss and smoked fowl ltb in goals list but not active....cannot trigger boss, my upgrading smoked fowl ltb disappeared from my view (but others visiting my hood can see), and all sltq/ltq targets are no longer in game. I go to more, then about, in game and it keeps updating but isnt doing crap.
    I also lost over 10k in stats on profile but if I attack someone the stats are all there and then some. Whats going on gree???
    And of course gree isnt responding to email. Any ideas anyone?
    Im android.
    Last edited by Desire; 11-26-2013 at 07:16 AM.
    361 946 960

*Proud member of HTC Red*

**All respect n love to the emf family - cc lost another amazing individual.**
    - *RIP EMF QUEEN MJ* may God keep u close and bless ur family -

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well hopefully its not like my situation, but expect the data to update in a couple of days. i basically missed out the first LTQ. and that happened after i did what you did. i have an android as well

The update for the SLTQ took a really long time because there were a lot of files outside the normal dataset that got downloaded. Give it some time - stay in game for a while and don't let the device go to sleep. Hopefully you're on Wifi with a decent Internet connection.

What version of the dataset does is say you're currently on?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Version 3.9.1
    Build 119
    Data 20131111_1

Been trying since yesterday...
    361 946 960

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks. Fingers crossed, but expecting the worst.
    361 946 960

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    have you gotten the data set yet? im still waiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    Wasnt able to trigger boss so uninstalled and reinstalled game...bad move.
    Yes. You went one step too far.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    3.8.2.1 is the last Android version of CC that can download a dataset in a reasonable amount of time.
    3.8.2.2 takes an hour.
    3.9 takes two hours.
    3.9.1 takes 3 hours.

Switch back to 3.8.2.1, and the dataset will download in a couple minutes... It won't play RAID boss events.

Here's a link, so you can play CC. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rimecity-2.apk
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the help but made things worse with that version so back to the crap version I had.

Tell you what...it would be amazing if gree support actually responded and offered support for their game.
    I know others in same boat and this is ridiculous not being able to get assistance...all the time and cash many have sunk into this game, including myself, and to be left hanging in the wind is beyond my comprehension.

ANY GREE SUPPORT WANNA SUPPORT THEIR GAME THROUGH CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE?
    361 946 960

Post Count
    ANY GREE SUPPORT WANNA SUPPORT THEIR GAME THROUGH CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE?
    CAPITALS may have an impact, gree mods will come running here to answer your question

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i've already lost a day cause of this slow data push. funny how quick modern war is compared to CC. and support takes 2 weeks and says i need better connection, yet its only with CC i have this problem

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Back in game... maybe just venting worked.
    361 946 960

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the help but made things worse with that version so back to the crap version I had.
    How could things be worse than no events? I'd love to know what it did that made things worse. It's a version that you used to use, and you didn't have the dataset download time problem with it back then. It should load with no hood, then a couple of minutes later, a dataset downloads, then a restart and everything is golden. I have only had one other person say it didn't help, but they wouldn't give an explanation. At least 10 people have said it fixed all the problems (other than not being able to run RAID boss events).
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up if android and lost game after uninstall try this

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    3.8.2.1 is the last Android version of CC that can download a dataset in a reasonable amount of time.
    3.8.2.2 takes an hour.
    3.9 takes two hours.
    3.9.1 takes 3 hours.

Switch back to 3.8.2.1, and the dataset will download in a couple minutes... It won't play RAID boss events.

Here's a link, so you can play CC. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rimecity-2.apk
    I have to give thanks where thanks is due and your link did help a lot. Another friend had same issue and by doing exactly as I did he got in game...

I downloaded your link version (game was super screwy and lost whole hood and had to bypass security to allow opening download), then went back and redownloaded original version direct through google play and went in game to "more" then "about" and left that screen up for about 20 minutes and then backed out and had a datapush waiting for me. Worked for me and another so if anyone having issues and droid, I highly recommend trying this.
    361 946 960

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    How could things be worse than no events? I'd love to know what it did that made things worse. It's a version that you used to use, and you didn't have the dataset download time problem with it back then. It should load with no hood, then a couple of minutes later, a dataset downloads, then a restart and everything is golden. I have only had one other person say it didn't help, but they wouldn't give an explanation. At least 10 people have said it fixed all the problems (other than not being able to run RAID boss events).

I had no hood and wasnt even able to access profile or anything else and would crash. I think the combo of your link download then redownloading original version I had forced datapush thru.
    Much thanks - huge help
    361 946 960