Indians Request Assistance - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indians Request Assistance

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by indians View Post
    hurrr durrr, the world would be so much better if only we had more shining examples of humanity like iteachem asking for players to attack others in a mobile phone game. Way to make the world a better place.

Idiot.
    ..and you're helping the world how exactly...?
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    ..and you're helping the world how exactly...?
    By not being as big of a wanker as iteachem.

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by indians View Post
    By not being as big of a wanker as iteachem.
    Wow, what a contribution. Why did you even bother commenting to this thread really? Move along...
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

Post Count
    i'd love to contribute to kicking his butt .. wish i was around that level .. oh well, happy hunting!

btw, can anyone post screenies of his racial messages? i'd like to see what iteachem is saying is true or not ..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i'd love to contribute to kicking his butt .. wish i was around that level .. oh well, happy hunting!

btw, can anyone post screenies of his racial messages? i'd like to see what iteachem is saying is true or not ..
    the post on his wall refers to "darkies"... and coupled with the swastika I feel it warrants extra attention. Zora you and i might go back and forth on forums (and in game if you ever level) but i teach in inner city and I am extremely offended by racial bigotry...
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post

hmmm read it wrong the first time.

my mistake
    Last edited by fuzzy; 11-26-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's no way to know that this is a Nazi Swastika and not a religious symbol. Iirc, Swastikas are still used quite frequently in Buddhism and Hinduism, indicating prosperity. And I believe my history lessons also said is was a symbol Natives used, as well as an Air Force for a European country for about 30 years...Hungary or the Netherlands maybe, not sure.

That being said, he's innocent until proven guilty. You can't just assume it's a Nazi symbol and then proceed to persecute him. Sure, coupled with racist messages, it's most likely a Nazi Swastika, but nothing here shows proof of that.

828 673 420
    Attack: 507,068,343
    Defense: 259,676,544
    IPH: $39,649,012
    Last Updated: 19/12/2014

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor886 View Post
    There's no way to know that this is a Nazi Swastika and not a religious symbol. Iirc, Swastikas are still used quite frequently in Buddhism and Hinduism, indicating prosperity. And I believe my history lessons also said is was a symbol Natives used, as well as an Air Force for a European country for about 30 years...Hungary or the Netherlands maybe, not sure.

That being said, he's innocent until proven guilty. You can't just assume it's a Nazi symbol and then proceed to persecute him. Sure, coupled with racist messages, it's most likely a Nazi Swastika, but nothing here shows proof of that.
    I am quite aware of the history of the swastika.. a housing development in denver was known as swastika hills prior to world war 2 and then was changed to Cherry Creek.. very nice area of town...

regardless, unless player posts something regarding the symbol, I will not retract my request. His swastika and reference to african americans is enough for me... Those of you who don't want to be a part of this endeavor fine..

Those of you who think I am on my high horse fine....

I called out kony before and got a lot of help (from all gangs).. looks like times have changed.

Love how someone (indians) feels the need to troll has to create a completely new account just for the occasion... some things never change..

oh and innocent until proven guilty? I am not sending him to jail, just asking for beatdowns from forum types... Gree can decide what to do when they get around to answering the ticket...
    retired

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor886 View Post

Common Sense tells us that the swastika is there to incite and inflame.

This is a game - not a court of law. Rallying the people in an online-group to target a gamer for his offensive use of hateful images is completely fair and appropriate.

I have a few more levels to go before I can see this player, but I will certainly keep an eye open.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Zora you and i might go back and forth on forums
    we love that, don't we lol

i understand what you're saying .. i don't take racial bullcrap lightly either .. i would've hit him no matter what .. seriously, this white/black crap has got to stop. we've been divided in so many ways cuz of fools like jmmy...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I would like to request any and all assistance from any players at level 110-112 or anyone who can see that range in targeting a racist in game....We have limited players at that level so are finidin it difficult to target a specific player.

Players name is Jimmy ........ .......... (two other words follow this) and I would like a full out assault on his hood 24/7

He has a Nazi swastika in his hood made of bushes and we all know that despite all of our differences on forums that there is no place for this in the game.

Yes we will submit a ticket to support, but I want him to feel some pain first....

Thanks and happy hunting...
    clearly this person has no life and takes this game too serious.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    Have to agree. Sad attention seeking. "Fight racist decorations in CC" - yeah that's a priority.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    In whatever you do, you get to choose your position on an issue. Supportive, opposed, or ambivalent.

A person who makes a choice doesn't mean they take X too serious (sic.) It means they are choosing.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
    --Neal Pert
    Last edited by SollyLlama; 11-26-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Post Count
    You are throwing more fuel to the fire. Besides isnt it against forum rules to post that symbol?

I am not a racist but believe fighting racisim with hate is equally as bad. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Let this dude know you don't agree with what he is displaying in a civilised matter and move on.

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by size16 View Post
    Have to agree. Sad attention seeking. "Fight racist decorations in CC" - yeah that's a priority.
    Simply by replying to this thread, with that comment, you consciously sought attention. Slightly hypocritical if you believe your own sentiments to be true...
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball