Care Package Drop Rates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What PACKAGE drop rate do you get?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 3%

25 29.41%
  • 4% - 6%

27 31.76%
  • 7% - 10%

10 11.76%
  • 11% - 15%

12 14.12%
  • 16% and greater

11 12.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Care Package Drop Rates

Post Count

Care Package Drop Rates

What type of drop rates are you getting to get to 2,000 care packages.

Attack seems best and I am only getting 1 out of 20 on average 5%.... so I need to attack 40,000 times. With the USA flag that would take way longer than the 96 hours you provided.

I attack higher ranks and this seems best.

What are you doing? What drop % are you getting?

Energy is another waste, used 3800 attacking soldier on make for 38 energy...so 100 attacks got 2 care packages. That is 2% for the math handicapped.
    Last edited by jrb22250; 11-25-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Post Count
    I prestage maps like Naval Battle and pick up at least one crate every 800 energy. Also I attack people until I get one crate from them and move on to someone else...

People have their own way but in my opinion using energy on WEAK targets makes things harder, so hit a reasonably strong one like the military tent on trident beachhead.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thats almost 20 gold per crate

Post Count
    I am mainly looting mine from raiding. Ever since I started playing wIth my Android and I attack someone, I only get credit for the win, and any cash looted or drops do not save. Only raids for me. Support can't seem to get that, even though I've sent multiple tickets in.

But pretty much getting 1 package every 4 or 5 raids on opponents equal to me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    I am mainly looting mine from raiding. Ever since I started playing wIth my Android and I attack someone, I only get credit for the win, and any cash looted or drops do not save. Only raids for me. Support can't seem to get that, even though I've sent multiple tickets in.

But pretty much getting 1 package every 4 or 5 raids on opponents equal to me.
    did you update app? mine was not counting raided before either, after update it works. Also if your are getting 1 every 5 raids... Thats 20% UNREAL.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    did you update app? mine was not counting raided before either, after update it works. Also if your are getting 1 every 5 raids... Thats 20% UNREAL.
    Yes fully updated. And I'm only getting a package every 4 to 5 raids on opponents with stats very close to mine. Now say it is someone with around 40K d. Then it it's more like every 7 or 8 raids. Possibly more. To random sometimes.

Post Count
    Just did a trial run. Out of 7 hits/raids I looted 2 packages. That was on someone within 8K stats of mine.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The past PVP events required 2000 wins.
    It was already very time consuming.
    Right now it requires 2000 care packages, this is actually ridiculous.
    The NEW drop rate of pies is reasonable, I got the VSF Valkyrie with ~3k gold spent.
    In addition GREE has refund the gold used for the lockbox transactions. (I spent 2k without opening one!)
    I am now 558/2000 and I think it is impossible for me to get 2000 on time

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes fully updated. And I'm only getting a package every 4 to 5 raids on opponents with stats very close to mine. Now say it is someone with around 40K d. Then it it's more like every 7 or 8 raids. Possibly more. To random sometimes.
    I did 50 raids and got 0. Best "record" getting nothing so far

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One for every 6 attacks , that's still going to take 12000 taps ,my fingers would be worn down at that rate , so with gold to top of stamina it works out to about one token for every gold I use , 2000 attacks - 2000 gold for such a poor unit , nah not for me

Post Count
    The drop rate for me is probably around 5%, but it's proving very costly in units all of a sudden.

Have Gree messed with the casualty rate or something. I lost over 2.6 million in units against an opponent that had close to a 1/3 of my attack for defense, in just 9 raids.
    It's far worse when raiding rivals close to my stats.

I haven't suffered these kind of casualties for a long - long time, it makes raiding for profit a pointless exercise now.
    Did you know that the fear of long words is: --- Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

There are more letters in that one word than in the above sentence.

Listen to the song: - http://youtu.be/C-V6FHWYtcg

I'm a Free Player - I wont say i don't use gold, 'cos I do - but only the free variety.
    In other words "I play for free... NOT for Gree".

Banned
    Post Count
    yeah, drop rate is bad, usually by this time I have ~300+ unopened crates, right now only 152, so its atleast 2x crappier

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After using all my stamina and getting 1, I realized this event was going to be another waste of time and xp.

Post Count
    It would not shock me if Gree has also rigged it so that lower stat/level players have much lower drop rates.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    It would not shock me if Gree has also rigged it so that lower stat/level players have much lower drop rates.
    I'm in whale zone and drop rates are horrible considering past events