i am working on tier 2 boss details

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i am working on tier 2 boss details

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

i am working on tier 2 boss details

i will be posting his info after every 10 bosses , i missed 1st one (i have idea about the 1st one but not exact numbers ) from lvl 2 onwards i do have his exact HP , will be updated daily and will update as many as i can . it will be awesome if i cannot finish tier 2 and if someone else is going for 100 plz try keeping record ( i started lvl 48 - 1.17m )

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    wow nice stats!
    im lvl 48 720k boosted stats
    took boss 10 down with 1 free hit @ 396k attack

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    mine 1.17m are also boosted on my screen it says (570864 -- approx 571K for lvl 2 )

Lurker
    Post Count
    Good idea, my mini is in tier 2 as well (lvl 38, 700k raw - unboosted - stats) so we can share our info... I did 15 bosses so far on one hit, waiting until next syn goal will appear and then I will post more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nikita TWT View Post
    Good idea, my mini is in tier 2 as well (lvl 38, 700k raw - unboosted - stats) so we can share our info... I did 15 bosses so far on one hit, waiting until next syn goal will appear and then I will post more.
    next time plz note ur damage (i can only note my damage on this boss) and my damage is way over 570k and eric damage was 396k , so its for sure 1st 10 boss for tier 2 is < 396k , want to know lowest possible number before 2nd hit starts , i will post mine , when i need a 2nd hit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm tier 2 too, and a little power house (level 40 and well over 600K boosted/total attack). Two things of note for bosses (both individual and raid bosses) that I believe are true, form observation and reading these forums:

1) When you hit, you use only your RAW attack. No boosts whatsoever, neither syndicate nor individual. That's why when you hit the number that pops is MUCH lower than what your true total attack is. But everyone knows this, right?

2) I believe that if you one-hit a boss it will still show your total RAW attack, not the actual amount of hit points that boss has. I'm on boss 10 or so (biding my time so our syndicate can do as many syn bosses as possible). All one-hits of course. And they all pop up with the same damage (well, increases just slightly as I grab the small low level loot). So this, I don't believe, is a good indicator of how much health the low level bosses have. Higher levels will be approximate as well, since I think that last hit will still not show his remaining health, but rather your raw attack. But close enough for a very good approximation.

Sound right to anyone else?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I defeated boss 20 last night.
    Still 1 free hit @ 396k

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tier 2

Defeated boss 1-60 still with 1 free hit @ 400k

Anyone who gets 100 boss first in tier 2 pls post the health in forum
    Last edited by Nithyan; 11-27-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    leveled up lvl 49
    boss 21-32 : 1free hit @417k
    will only go up to boss 40 for today because of syndicate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i am taking 5 bosses per day , but tomorrow syn is allowing me to go crazy my lvl 10 1 free hit was @ 645k

Lurker
    Post Count
    40 bosses so far, still with one hit @740k

Lurker
    Post Count
    What level do I need to be on my mini account to have the boss appear? She appeared on my main but not my mini (level 8). I was told the level didn't matter by my syndicate but still can't get her.
    Main account: Daniella level 81 attack 1,02*,*** /defense 965k iph 300k
    2nd account: SexPistol level 8 attack 52k / defense 47k

Daniella 715-598-924
    SexPistol 124-612-105

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow. I'm in tier 2 with over 800k. Guess I'll have no problem beating 100 bosses if this is the case.

You only need to be lvl 5 for boss to appear sexpistol. If it isn't triggering, try closing and opening the app a few times to push data. But, if that doesn't work I don't know. Send a ticket.
    You can kiss my C(Ass)

*CcC*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Wow. I'm in tier 2 with over 800k. Guess I'll have no problem beating 100 bosses if this is the case.
    My tier 2 who is not much more powerful could do the L100 boss with one cash hit and one free hit.

Gree have messed-up badly and won't be seeing much - if any - gold spent on this Boss.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    My tier 2 who is not much more powerful could do the L100 boss with one cash hit and one free hit.

Gree have messed-up badly and won't be seeing much - if any - gold spent on this Boss.
    Gree didn't mess up, it the boss was too hard people be complaining.