Black Friday - 40% OFF GOLD SALE!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday - 40% OFF GOLD SALE!!!

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count

Black Friday - 40% OFF GOLD SALE!!!

I'd rather have 40% off gold than the 350 gold I got last week... Or better yet, bring back the old Gold Reward program... FC might come out of retirement for that.

--- Getting the feeling Gree is slowly burning this game for a reason ---

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SNEAKERJUNKY View Post
    Gee what gives you that idea, logic?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SNEAKERJUNKY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    Gee what gives you that idea, logic?
    u don't see the logic? i have been saying this over and again. this game is a burden on gree developers and it's an old title. gree will be better off driving away all people to other titles. they don't wish to just shut down the servers, they wish to make people quit this app and play their newer titles which are properly coded/controlled. this game was coded by funzio, bad coding. not my words, gree admitted that right here on these forums. think i'm gonna find that post and quote it in my signature

Consistent Contributor Killerkid's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    u don't see the logic? i have been saying this over and again. this game is a burden on gree developers and it's an old title. gree will be better off driving away all people to other titles. they don't wish to just shut down the servers, they wish to make people quit this app and play their newer titles which are properly coded/controlled. this game was coded by funzio, bad coding. not my words, gree admitted that right here on these forums. think i'm gonna find that post and quote it in my signature
    They better make a Crime City 2 to rebuild the game as they wish. And just copy most event (get rid of some feature) and rewrite the script to make them work properly.
    Atk:9 XXX XXX. Def:8 XXX XXX.
    IPH:2 7XX XXX$/Hr
    Highest IP earned in battle: 1 467 000.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkid View Post
    They better make a Crime City 2 to rebuild the game as they wish. And just copy most event (get rid of some feature) and rewrite the script to make them work properly.
    I agree! Think how great this game would be without problems, that's a winning concept. Gree - just do it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To host a game like this, code it and produce it it would cost upwards of 300-400k$, then copying player accounts over and copying correct and rewriting old script, it would be a mess. Personally, I like the idea but it's too much of a hassle on grees part

Proud member of the EastSiders that placed #63
    Pm me if interested

"I"m all for keeping dangerous weapons out of a fool's hands, lets start with a keyboard"

Post Count
    'can do' and 'wish to do' are two different things .. do they really wish to do? can they really do?
    again, they have many other titles to concentrate on. the time and money gree will spend on fixing this game, they may be able to create another new title with much lesser resources. which is better? i'm sure, they can do but sweetie, corporates go by numbers, reputation of a product, etc. they are already on the borderline with this title .. so, do they really wish to do?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    they wish to make people quit this app and play their newer titles which are properly coded/controlled.
    I don't play any other games not religiously like this, and when this game shut down I'm out. no more pay to play games for me
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    good for u! same for me .. i started playing mw but gave up around lvl 50 without spending a dime .. this is my last game on a mobile phone.

again, this game is like a bad investment for most of us and we just can't dump/forget those investments yet .. investment of any kind, be it money, time, brain, energy, sleep, etc.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    this is my last game on a mobile phone.

again, this game is like a bad investment for most of us and we just can't dump/forget those investments yet .. investment of any kind, be it money, time, brain, energy, sleep, etc.
    I've said before and I'll say it again! When and IF Crime City 2 drops, the one's who walked before will always return after.

Banned
    Post Count
    LOL "Crime City 2." GREE doesn't care to fix glitches or hacks, because they benefit monetarily from them. All of GREE's new games, for example Knights and Dragons, Dragon Realms, etc., are all affected by the exact same glitches and hacks that affect the rest of GREE's games, even though they had the opportunity to write these from scratch, and yet the still borrow code heavily from the rest of their broken and sh*tty games. And they run the exact same events-- LTQs, bosses, etc., all one after another, event event event, gold/gems, gold/gems, gold/gems, spend spend spend.

GREE doesn't care. The sooner the tools still playing this sh*t game realize this, the better.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    I've said before and I'll say it again! When and IF Crime City 2 drops, the one's who walked before will always return after.
    definitely! if crimecity 2 will allow me to continue this existing account, lvl, etc, i may continue to play crimecity 2 .. but if i have to start all over again, goodbye, salaam, ni sa moce, au revoir, despedida, auf wiedersehen! lol had to look up google translate for french, spanish and german

Consistent Contributor Killerkid's Avatar
    Post Count
    You could have asked for french Zora well I would also like an import feature to not loose all I made so far and its only depends IF there a CrimeCity 2 coming.
    Atk:9 XXX XXX. Def:8 XXX XXX.
    IPH:2 7XX XXX$/Hr
    Highest IP earned in battle: 1 467 000.

Post Count
    GREE games have left a bitter taste in my gaming life and I will avoid all of their so called games in the future. They can't get anything right and it is more fun poking myself in the eye then having to put up with their shennanigans! CC2... Hell no! Black Friday gold with 40% off... Forget it!

Post Count
    Hahaha to even think of gree dropping the golden child of their games is crazy talk within itself!!!