Care Package Event Fixes/Adjustments Incoming - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Care Package Event Fixes/Adjustments Incoming

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still no fix ! My stamina bar is 30 and went through it twice and not one care package ! Now what ? First time you make it a reward to have a bunch of crates then you screw with the drop rate. I would usually have 250 or 300 by now. Can you refund exp gained and time lost ?

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshauny123 View Post
    After how much gold and did you open 2000 packages.

Shaun 190 138 711
    Yes I did finished both quest in under 48 hours, got all the pics to prove plus emails to Gree. Sorry gold used is confidential

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IkeM View Post
    Quite a few hours after the "fix" and I am still getting 4 or 5 packs for 50 attacks... In both accounts I am playing with! If that is the best that this fix can do, then I am definitely done with this event...
    LOL 10% would be awesome. try getting 2.5%-3%. You better quit then, So far you have about the best drop rate on "Care Packages" yet.

ALSO - the "Care Package" is NOT changing NOR ever was. Gree is changing "Pie" drop rate, (when you try to open care package to get a pie.)

Lurker
    Post Count

Just to prove my point...

Just to prove that nothing has changed... I just dropped 2000 gold trying opening packs... I got 3 pies! Does that seem right? Draw your own conclusions...

Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    LSO - the "Care Package" is NOT changing NOR ever was. Gree is changing "Pie" drop rate, (when you try to open care package to get a pie.)
    This. Drop rate on the care packages was and is correct.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippo View Post
    CJ, can you please confirm when the care package event LTQ finishes? (collect 2000 crates and 25 opens) The goals counter still shows it finishing at the original schedule. Is there an extra day being added to the LTQ or just the open 25 boxes part?
    Skating around this issue it seems. Been asked 1000 times no confirmation yet. Figured

Quote Originally Posted by IkeM View Post
    Just to prove that nothing has changed... I just dropped 2000 gold trying opening packs... I got 3 pies! Does that seem right? Draw your own conclusions...
    Please make absolutely sure that you are on the current data version.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Skating around this issue it seems. Been asked 1000 times no confirmation yet. Figured
    The schedule is wrong, but the lockbox UI should be correct on current dataset. It runs through 11/29.

Post Count
    Can you explain why I wasted gold to open up boxes with only 4000cash as a prize?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by IkeMJust to prove that nothing has changed... I just dropped 2000 gold trying opening packs... I got 3 pies! Does that seem right? Draw your own conclusions...

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Please make absolutely sure that you are on the current data version.
    Same bad luck here. Have not seen any difference in open rate. Using Version 3.8.6. Content Version mw_20131121_8. Build 386.0. Please confirm this is correct version. Thanks.
    DAN
    (VFF)
    VETERAN FORUM FIGHTERS
    China-8th...Ireland-8th...Columbia-9th...Madagascar-10th...Poland-9th

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mine is still not fixed

Post Count
    And events previous to this where 2 vaults were spent and not a single drop to get 10/10. Sounds like you are catering to a squeaky wheel despite my previous protestations. This event is voluntary, learnt that after I got burnt. Nice how you cater to those that whine more than I.

Semi retired now, wonder why?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you cj for taking ownership of the issues and fixing them. Was the right thing to do for your customer base.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Thank you cj for taking ownership of the issues and fixing them. Was the right thing to do for your customer base.
    Do you swallow too? Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich

Post Count
    Lol! Make me one too! Hank marvin!