Care Package Event Fixes/Adjustments Incoming - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Care Package Event Fixes/Adjustments Incoming

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLLVISION View Post
    Bodacious Beth says she invested 1100 gold. You get any good returns?
    Bwahahahaha what a laugh riot!
    Serves you right for raiding my base! I'm still laughing, she said investment hahahahaha
    The jokes on you boooodaaaacious my arse
    The screen name you hide behind speaks for itself ... and in case you forgot, this is war game. So news flash, you will be attacked and raided. Happens to me all the time, but I don't cry about in the forums. I rather stick to the issues and not troll the forums derailing thread topics with posts that contribe nothing to the discussion.

Lightbulb Confirmation of Event Data for users and Event end date dec 1st?

Hey everyone a few of us are running Version: 3.8.6.1. Data: MW_20131121_8. Build: 97. For android users and build 386.0 similar for IOS users. Just requesting a few more who are also on these data versions to see if this is the current data versions to play for the event since there hasn't been an official annoucment yet. Also as another had mentioned that the " Care Pack Collection " had a splash page showing up for the event ending on December 1st. If so can we also get some confirmation.

Post Count

Version

Quote Originally Posted by ModernWarArtemis View Post
    Hey everyone a few of us are running Version: 3.8.6.1. Data: MW_20131121_8. Build: 97. For android users and build 386.0 similar for IOS users. Just requesting a few more who are also on these data versions to see if this is the current data versions to play for the event since there hasn't been an official annoucment yet. Also as another had mentioned that the " Care Pack Collection " had a splash page showing up for the event ending on December 1st. If so can we also get some confirmation.
    I am on an iPhone wth most current iOS. Also I have the most current version of MW, or at least it appears so since there isn't an update in iTunes. In the game under information this is what mines says, "version 3.8.6 content version mw_20131121_8 build 386.0" It "appears" the "fix" is working. I finally moved on from 9. Using gold on the hour I have got 3 pies from 5 opens and now have a total of 12. However, I have not received any credit of gold I used trying to get beyond 9 before the "fix" was released. Hope this info helps
    Edit: And yes I saw a splash screen too. That is when the "fix" kicked in for me (I got a 10th) but that was this evening, not last evening like CJ said. I didn't notice the date. I will check with my faction and see in anyone took a screenshot. If there is one I will post it.
    Last edited by bthuel; 11-26-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Exclamation yep heres a screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by bthuel View Post
    I am on an iPhone wth most current iOS. Also I have the most current version of MW, or at least it appears so since there isn't an update in iTunes. In the game under information this is what mines says, "version 3.8.6 content version mw_20131121_8 build 386.0" It "appears" the "fix" is working. I finally moved on from 9. Using gold on the hour I have got 3 pies from 5 opens and now have a total of 12. However, I have not received any credit of gold I used trying to get beyond 9 before the "fix" was released. Hope this info helps
    Edit: And yes I saw a splash screen too. That is when the "fix" kicked in for me (I got a 10th) but that was this evening, not last evening like CJ said. I didn't notice the date. I will check with my faction and see in anyone took a screenshot. If there is one I will post it.
    Thanks for also responding would be nice if CJ or some officials can also confirm the most current data and the official end date for the event. As for the new splash page it said : Complete Care pack collection by Dec. 1, 2013 and Earn the exclusive Care package ship.
    Here is the screen shots

Current Data for event (Android)? Yes or No? If No, What is it and how can we get it?

New Deadline for Packages? Yes or No? If Yes Yay!

Last edited by ModernWarArtemis; 11-27-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Added screenshots

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My game is fully updated and restarted around 30 times and it is version 3.8.6 (not 3.8.6.1). Maybe this is the problem????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    gree you suck. this event is a total waste of time, 140 stamina and 3k energy used in one go and NO cases, why oh why would any one want to spend on your rubbish event, go back 6 months when the game was good and fun and you wanted to spend money to get the units, I have never seen so many bad comments on one forum but we still play, I hope people stop spending there hard earned cash on this game, I know I will stop,

Lurker
    Post Count
    Like others in this thread I am questioning the legitimacy of the "fix". Since the pie drop rate was supposedly corrected I have opened 18 care packages, the first 10 with gold. I have not received a single pie. I have completed the last 3 boxes events and never opened more than 10 boxes in a row without receiving the prize. Perhaps this is the intended fix and 0 out of 18 is what Gree had planned.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    stop waisting money on this event

Lurker
    Post Count

No Pies since "fix"

I cant get pies since the refunds were made and the data set was "fixed". When this event first started i was lucky enough to get 8 pies from 12 care packages opened. Since the fix all i am getting from opened packages are tiny cash prizes and valor points. That's 15 opened in a row with no pies. I have the latest software version and have re-sprung the app dozens of times. Need some help CJ.

Lurker
    Post Count

I.D.

My alliance I.D. is 268-814-732.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down

I have never had one of these events be this bad for me. I have been stuck at 7, finally up to 9 but unless I get the 10th the numbers are essentially the same. Neither helps me at all. I have had an alarm set and always open up every hour unless sleeping. I keep spending $150,000 to $200,000 to receive usually $4000, $6000 or $10000, occasionally I receive 10 valor or concrete. I haven't received any units except one at 5/25- and I think that was he first day.

I have leveled up at least once almost twice now trying to receive the 2000 units but I'm only at approx 340, usually I have 1,800 or so by now without all the effort and without leveling up. I too have spent 200-300 gold adding stamina and none of that has been reimbursed. This event is a huge strike out. I çan't believe that the best unit so far is 2400/2600. Not much to cheer about! Great joke for a Holiday event. All that has happened for me is that I want some homemade pumpkin pie and not a store bought one! Lol!

About done with this event.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Insult to injury - a faction mate finally completed both goals & got the big unit... Only to report that the +2 energy regen doesn't work. Lmao! Figures.

Post Count
    Shocking danimal,how many time for gods sake,one word ........ GREETARDS !

Lurker
    Post Count
    At least he was not stuck with the 10 case programming. Gree is not going to do anything to compensate for their ****up. Fairly certain CJ has quit reading this thread because the company he represents does not give a ****.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you very much for the quick response and the explanation behind the confusion. Lots of people like to be negative but bugs happen in every piece of software, although not normally of this magnitude when given the green light for production. I would recommend investing in QA. You can still roll out the updates that make the most money, but it will be a good product and worth the money people will spend.
    Through chaos comes clarity