Top 150 wanting active members.....Kranium Krackers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 150 wanting active members.....Kranium Krackers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Top 150 wanting active members.....Kranium Krackers

We are looking for friendly active people to join us in Kranium Krackers. We want people with competitive stats for level, active in all team events, vocal in chat (we use LINE). No minimum money donations but we do require them along with concrete. Gold is not mandatory but welcomed. We were consistent top 75 with high of 36. After departures for new teams and cutting of players who have become inactive over past few wars we have been between top100 to 150. Please email me at kegapult@gmail.com, pm me here, or add Kk-kegz on Line app for further details and talks.
    Thanks

We can take individual players or a small group if it is right fit for all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Need a bump

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey bro I would be interested in joining ur faction I have line app already and tryed to add u but can't find u could u add me please benjimay look forward to hearing from u thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimay View Post
    Hey bro I would be interested in joining ur faction I have line app already and tryed to add u but can't find u could u add me please benjimay look forward to hearing from u thanks
    added and msg sent

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Join the Silent Death Squad - Last rank 703 - No minimum donation or gold required

Join SDS. We are only 2 wars old. We ranked 1347 in Mexico with only 16 guys, and we ranked 703 in Italy with 27 guys! We are now up to 33 guys. We have room for you! If you are a serious and dedicated player and we are full, we WILL make room for you! Our defense leader is 3.2 million in defense stats. We have bought 37 bonuses in our short amount of time. We do not require you to use gold and we don't require minimum donations. All we ask is that you donate what you can daily, participate in faction events, and communicate. We use groupme for fun and communication. We have a lot of fun here at SDS, so if you like fun, please apply. 256-488-188 If you have questions, just add me 314-761-444 and comment on my page!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    BUMP......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hcocklin View Post
    Join SDS. We are only 2 wars old. We ranked 1347 in Mexico with only 16 guys, and we ranked 703 in Italy with 27 guys! We are now up to 33 guys. We have room for you! If you are a serious and dedicated player and we are full, we WILL make room for you! Our defense leader is 3.2 million in defense stats. We have bought 37 bonuses in our short amount of time. We do not require you to use gold and we don't require minimum donations. All we ask is that you donate what you can daily, participate in faction events, and communicate. We use groupme for fun and communication. We have a lot of fun here at SDS, so if you like fun, please apply. 256-488-188 If you have questions, just add me 314-761-444 and comment on my page!
    really??? you cant start your own thread you have to rudely post in ours. a little respect and integrity goes a long way

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    BUMP.......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegz1 View Post
    really??? you cant start your own thread you have to rudely post in ours. a little respect and integrity goes a long way
    Sorry I am new in here and not sure what i'm doing. It won't let me start a new thread evidently??? I apologize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    still need some people

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    added 2 need more still

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bump bump bump

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    boss starts soon get in before then

I'm interested in joining... Can you pm me?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    still got a few slots available