Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Question Level 100 requirement?

What's with most guilds in top ten having a level 100 requirement I understand that it means your knight is maxed out so it makes the person stronger but at level 80 I beat a member of majestic in the arena and he was obviously above level 100 but I was stronger at the time

If your going for top 10 your min-maxing.
    Max level
    Max level armors (more then 3 for switching up combinations)
    Its just another way to vet performance and get the best you can for a war.

Okay... whats the point you're getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Okay... whats the point you're getting at?
    That a max level knight doesn't mean it's the best so why is it required

PS happiest moment in the game

Quote Originally Posted by irishammer View Post
    If your going for top 10 your min-maxing.
    Max level
    Max level armors (more then 3 for switching up combinations)
    Its just another way to vet performance and get the best you can for a war.
    I have six epics I spend over 1000 gems per war and I had 365k points last war but it won't matter unless I'm level 100 which I find stupid PS I'm level 91

For most top 10 guilds in iOS, they are trying to maximise points gained. So if you are above level 100 with max armors, when you fight in the war you will have a higher win/ loss percentage as an individual. All the top scoters in my guild had 90+% win loss.

Lower scoorers with weaker armors tend to have poorer win/loss %.

So yes - the trend is always to look for players who can get the most points in a war. All things equal, the higher level player wins.

However for you, since you are a gemmer, the equation changes. Most guilds will have listed a personal messaging tool to contact them. You should contact them, show that you have some good armours and will commit lots of gems. They will probably take you in.

Note: I hear that the latest among the top 10 iOS that many are asking for a 1.6k gem commitment this war. Ouch. Dpa and rr apparently asking for 5k

With your kind of credentials, Chunkmaster, then you must have been talking to the non-decision-making folks in the top 10 guilds.

Sorry some autocorrect and typo - scoters and scooters = scorers

Quote Originally Posted by GCSpyder View Post
    With your kind of credentials, Chunkmaster, then you must have been talking to the non-decision-making folks in the top 10 guilds.
    I've talked to majestic BMG FSK BROS and they've all denied me either because of my level or my level And training fields not being level 3

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    I've talked to majestic BMG FSK BROS and they've all denied me either because of my level or my level And training fields not being level 3
    Well that being said: I wouldn't decline you, but the first thing I'd say is: if you're spending 1000 gems a war, you can afford to drop the 350ish gems it takes to max out your TF's. Having that done shows you at least aren't BSing part of your story, and you've already made the investment.

That is how I see things.

And as far as the level thing, its similar to someone coming and saying "I'll spend 3000 gems a war" but doesn't have their armors maxed, or has too few maxed armors. You can spend 3000 gems, but you won't have near the efficiency as other people with maxed armors. Like AlbertEvolve said, most people want efficient point gain from their players, not just someone spending gems to hit a wall because that is all they are capable of. Not saying that you are a wall hitter, but just as an example.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-24-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Beating someone in Arena doesn't mean that much in the context of a guild war, which is the current end game. In a guildwar, a level 100 with the appropriate gear to match yours (and they will have it) will beat you practically everytime and you may have difficulties beating them if you don't have enough gear of your own to match theirs during a war.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Well that being said: I wouldn't decline you, but the first thing I'd say is: if you're spending 1000 gems a war, you can afford to drop the 350ish gems it takes to max out your TF's. Having that done shows you at least aren't BSing part of your story, and you've already made the investment.

That is how I see things.

And as far as the level thing, its similar to someone coming and saying "I'll spend 3000 gems a war" but doesn't have their armors maxed, or has too few maxed armors. You can spend 3000 gems, but you won't have near the efficiency as other people with maxed armors. Like AlbertEvolve said, most people want efficient point gain from their players, not just someone spending gems to hit a wall because that is all they are capable of. Not saying that you are a wall hitter, but just as an example.
    That is true with the maxed armors but I see the level 3 training fields a waste of gems ( I have alot of gold I saved before guilds became available) and I contribute 3 million a week because I get it back in half a week

I just noticed I forgot to mention I was formerly in a top ten guild and was able to beat people of BMG fsk bros and others and I don't have a single maxed epic yet also because mmother site has trouble with loading my screen shots if you would like proof I could send them via line
    Last edited by chunkmaster2013; 11-24-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    I just noticed I forgot to mention I was formerly in a top ten guild and was able to beat people of BMG fsk bros and others and I don't have a single maxed epic yet
    Grats? Proper elemental matchups even with unmaxed armors can still get you a win. But again... its just the way people see it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking: probably lucky wins, or perfect elemental matchups.

Its intent vs. perception

If you're donating 3mil a week to the guild. Good for you. Many guilds would rather see you max out an epic. Knowing someone has maxed out armors and maxed out epics, and level 100+ vs someone who doesn't have either. Who would you pick? Your intent is to spend gems and win, but the perception that you give off by saying its a waste of gems to max out your castle, and don't have a maxed epic yet (though I have no idea what other armors you have, or how many epics, or even how long you've had them)... to me it just seems lazy. But that's my perception from what you're saying.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Sounds like he's full of it lol
    Priority is to max castles and armors.
    If you're not working on that and have it down already then stop crying because noone will take you.

You fail to meet requirements I had at lvl 20.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion