Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

And to give you a more appropriate answer to you question..

I don't see any reason why you should be ignored. I have accepted people that were level 80 that had maxed epics, and they have worked out well. I don't require maxed training fields, and the only things that matter to me are war points, and activity in chat especially during wars.

But I do prefer level 100+ because that means you have been playing long enough to really know the game and that you have actually put in the time needed to max out your stats before going for the big leagues.

Its not hard to level in this game... I did level 80-100 in less than a week. So stop complaining and start levelling then this wont even be an issue.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

5/10 for troll effort. That's based on the fact there are 5 pages in this thread. It might go higher if you guys keep responding!
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    Haha must be kidding you must really be slow but whatever also I don't want to be in too ten guild I already got my war epic armor and the reason why I hid my name was because if I showed what guild I was in all I would hear is a bunch of people claiming cheatingcheating when it's called being stupid and wanting good armor and yes my total war points was decided through a process called math
    So.let's get this straight

You've been playing long enough that even casually you should be well above lvl 100

You say you have a pile of gold yet you have spent time maxing armors at epic level without the benefit of t3 fields

You have an insanely crappy win loss ratio when any idiot who could figure out which guy he can beat would lose less by farming that single.person.

Your too ashamed of penial erectorus and the reputation as cheating scum that they've made for themselves to even wear the tag

You sound like a leech

Wow I'm being honest here you guys clearly either didn't properly read the first page of thread no one was complaining we were just talking about what the thread is about then it went to me being a cheater, then a leech oh and you must not know what a leech is I would be more of an ass than a leech I was willing to work for my epic so clearly that removes me as a leech but I love how your getting to random conclusions about which guild I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    I can't even find a chat with you... So while you claim to have applied, you didn't talk to me on LINE.. did you talk to my guild champion? I bet he gave you a good reason why he denied you... But here you are complaining on the forums instead of spending the 2-3 days it would take to get the last 9 levels.
    My line and forum name are different someone on forums has the same name I have on line

Okay. Forsaken has gone clean for awhile, so I assume you must be from Penial Erectorus. That would explain your high amounts of gold. Also, to clarify, you would get farmed, and nobody in the top 10 wants some weakling who would get farmed. The people you are talking about might be new recruits who only have maxed legendary plusses. Those can be easily beaten with the right lineup. Now, please abandon your efforts because no top 10 guild is going to accept you.

I've talked to majestic BMG FSK BROS and they've all denied me either because of my level or my level And training fields not being level 3
    I don't remember seeing an applicant with what you're talking about. Is your line ID different than your name here?
    Not playing ever again.

Outside of this game I'm a top 100 player in the world in a game on the 360 and level doesn't mean anything skill and knowledge does
    Guys... please leave him alone. He's kind of a big deal.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

I am increasing my win percent those photos are old and I now have 6 epics level 50+ and 8 legendary armors and I'm increasing them quite quickly
    I know some top tens will take lower than level 100 if you spend enough gems. Unfortunately thats what these wars have become about, who spends the most gems.

I too think its important to level up those tf's for giving more gold to your guild. I spent money on full priced gems to level up all my tf's. Once you do that you can have enough gold to level up those epics. Leveling epics once you get past the lvl 50 you say yours are, costs lots of gold.

I would also say to forget mentioning those legendary armors that once you level up those epics you will soon leave behind.

I am sorry you feel like people are hating on you, but some of the replies really are good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Well that being said: I wouldn't decline you, but the first thing I'd say is: if you're spending 1000 gems a war, you can afford to drop the 350ish gems it takes to max out your TF's. Having that done shows you at least aren't BSing part of your story, and you've already made the investment.

That is how I see things.

And as far as the level thing, its similar to someone coming and saying "I'll spend 3000 gems a war" but doesn't have their armors maxed, or has too few maxed armors. You can spend 3000 gems, but you won't have near the efficiency as other people with maxed armors. Like AlbertEvolve said, most people want efficient point gain from their players, not just someone spending gems to hit a wall because that is all they are capable of. Not saying that you are a wall hitter, but just as an example.
    I also look for an investment in an applicants castle. It helps show me that you take value in having the best things and are willing to spend a little more to obtain that final bonus. Having said that at level 91, if you manage 365k war points with six epics I couldn't see many guilds deny you. On IOS only DPA and RR have a point requirement of 400k or more. I wouldn't imagine any of the android guilds could be higher.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    I also look for an investment in an applicants castle. It helps show me that you take value in having the best things and are willing to spend a little more to obtain that final bonus. Having said that at level 91, if you manage 365k war points with six epics I couldn't see many guilds deny you. On IOS only DPA and RR have a point requirement of 400k or more. I wouldn't imagine any of the android guilds could be higher.

ugh.. thats because IOS gets more points per battle in GW then android..
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

theres too many red flags with you personally. tfs arent maxed. win loss ratio is pretty weak. and you are leveling epics all at once so all your epics are still weak. (i didnt read through everything but recall you stating your epics are all around level 50). also your gold is fishy since u only have tf2. n if you are maxing epics you shouldnt still have 10 mil. another...u r level 90 ish and was around for first gw. seems weird you havent reached 100 yet.

but your question...

level 100 is more an indication of where you are in the game. i dont think its the all end of a recruitors decision in takin you in or not. the problem with your question is that its SPECIFIC to YOU. you have way too many red flags. if you are asking in GENERAL, its merely an indication for decision makers to know where you are at in the game. its like a job interview. there are requirements but some can be overlooked with the proper credentials. unfortunately, yours arent that great to be honest. no hate, just answering your question.

I found most of the appropriate answers to be at the beginning, with a few other serious scattered throughout (Beastmode Godz comes to mind, and this one right above me). Honestly, I just wanted to say I really like that Troll A-Bomb buster posted a few pages back. I'm gonna have to save that one
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I know some top tens will take lower than level 100 if you spend enough gems. Unfortunately thats what these wars have become about, who spends the most gems.

I too think its important to level up those tf's for giving more gold to your guild. I spent money on full priced gems to level up all my tf's. Once you do that you can have enough gold to level up those epics. Leveling epics once you get past the lvl 50 you say yours are, costs lots of gold.

I would also say to forget mentioning those legendary armors that once you level up those epics you will soon leave behind.

I am sorry you feel like people are hating on you, but some of the replies really are good advice.
    Thank you and I am listening to their advice

I do thank you guys for the advice but the reason I'm not level 100 is because after beating the Dp I felt it was a waste to keep doing it over and over also I mainly play to do epic boss to get plus armor and also arena but also the reason why I have alot of gold is because I accidental bought 100$ gold twice instead of gems and just didn't contribute for a while (but it doesn't really matter its only gold) and finally I also do agree that the troll bomb photo was halarious