Your attack and defense stats (only players who do NOT use real cash!) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your attack and defense stats (only players who do NOT use real cash!)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    that guy @Kuda Poni post in wrong forum. it's facebook cc.

Lurker
    Post Count

No money spent

546 247 876
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scheKa; 10-03-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @scheKa: I don't know exactly how many max mafias one can have but 5707 mafias for level 70 seems not right.

Lurker
    Post Count
    is is bad to have so much members ?

Post Count
    You can only use 5 per level, so 350 is your max. You are dont need the other 5000+ LOL!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No, I don't think about good or bad, I think about is it legal or not.

I know Crime City for iPhone still have so many bugs, it's not completed yet. So in case you have outnumbered mafias (even > number of weapons you have), I'm sure each fight the game allow you to use all weapons on hand to battle against other (with limited 4 weapons for each mafia). It's obviously unfair fight and that give you so many victories.
    Last edited by khung003; 10-03-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Post Count
    The maximum you can use in the game at present is 500... no matter what level you are at.

But what Max says is right too. You can only use 5 per level. So in scheKa's case it would be 5 x 70 = 350.

The rest are a waste of time... infact due to the fact you can only have a max of 500 anything over 500 is a waste of time at present. However there is nothing to say that the devs wont upgrade this number in the future.

Lurker
    Post Count
    ok good to know. that kind of input aren't in the HELP Selecton of the game. THX

Post Count
    BTW, how the hell did you get 5700 members? Nights and weekends? Hire a team of solicitors? LOL!

Hi,

Thanks for your guide! It helped me solve my noob questions regarding attactk/defense stats.

I chanced upon this guide quite recently, I'm level 18 now. I was level 15 when I read through your first post and realised that I had been dumb enough not to build any laundromat (like what you mentioned, I focused on the more expensive buildings that seem to 'pay off better'). As a result, I find my stats very weak against players of the same level and mob number.

Now I have a new strategy which works well so far. I have as of now only 15 buildings and most of them are of level 3 because I had wasted to much time and money during my lower level days on completing quests and leveling up. Many players at my stage are still pretty clueless how Crime City works and how the weaponry works. That is to my advantage though. After picking the weapons within my budget that increases my stats, I found out that sometimes I can easily trash those with high defense level.

I am in need of $ because my buildings are not paying very well now (still in the midst of upgrading and stuff). How I gain $ and respect was to pick those opponents with attack lower than mine. Many players as you've mentioned, developed a way of 'protecting' their hood by buidling >5 defense buildings with high levels. If I see my opponent's attack level was so different from his defense level, I choose not to directly attack him in his hood.

What I gathered was, if I fight him there, his defense would be to the fullest because of his dozens of def buidlings. I choose to fight him by tapping on the red button labelled 'Attack' in the rival list. It is more work definitely, I have to check player stats, glance at his name once more, go back to rival list, tap on 'attack'. And yes, so far they do work very well for me. I had gained 30k in 5 hours and 30k was a huge jump from my total before I worked this.

It is always a plus to see hundreds of those who are at my level who doesn't utilize the bank. I like those with lots of cash on hand.

Not very sure if this method works the higher I go, I highly doubt so because it would be harder to gauge an opponent's true ability by then because of the availability of newer and better items. But for a noob around my level, it is a good way of earning cash so that you can upgrade stats while waiting for your hood to grow (which is painfully slow. by the time my building finish upgrading, I would have made more than 10 times what I could get from the buildings). But of course, building a strong econ is still vital, and it should be my primary source of income.

Just sharing my thoughts, feel free to shoooooot me.

Consistent Contributor nycpizzalover's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Quek View Post
    Not very sure if this method works the higher I go, I highly doubt so because it would be harder to gauge an opponent's true ability by then because of the availability of newer and better items.

Just sharing my thoughts, feel free to shoooooot me.
    Hey, Veronica
    You are doing the right strategy at the present since you are at the lower levels. However, as you get up higher and your rivals are more seasoned, you will find that we bank because we are willing to pay the 10% penalty since our income is a lot higher and 10% penalty is nothing. So less chance to attack for money unless you catch them while they are harvesting their buildings or transferring out of their bank (which happened to me! I lost 30K). Sounds like you are on your way to level 200 so no need to shoooooot you! LOL
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mafia Code: 215 587 456

Post Count
    How i miss seeing someone on rivals list holding a wad of $$ waiting for me to take it from them! *shank shank* hahah xD
    258 286 449 (O_0)/")
    --ThugLyphen aint easy... ';X

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At this moment i look at a guy who has 76k ( level 46 )on hand but i cant rob him because there is some problem, he has been attacked to much and not possible to attack bla bla.
    But he attacked me 27 min ago..... :S
    i wait and wait maybe he will give me some $ later hehe

Lurker
    Post Count
    Haha,I remembered that I attacked Sphinx twice )

My stats:
    Lv: 57
    Mafia used: 285 (57*5) (Total 863)
    Equip Used : 923
    Attack : 4601
    Defense : 5332
    # of Weapons : 841
    # of Armor : 499

Jobs Completed : 2026 (Done every lv5 jobs from Canal street to Shoreline)
    Fights Won : 3200
    Fights Lost : 391
    Robberies Won : 656
    Robberies Lost : 3

Hope to be your friend : 188 562 281
    Last edited by NgaoMiu; 10-04-2011 at 08:56 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hey guys here's my stats

My stats:
    Lv: 59
    Mafia members: 348
    Equip Used : 982
    Attack : 5485
    Defense : 7081
    # of Weapons : 762
    # of Armor : 441

Jobs Completed : 2425
    Fights Won : 3236
    Fights Lost : 232
    Robberies Won : 2263
    Robberies Lost : 40

ADD ME!! 913 196 937
    happy to help out ppl who DON'T spend cash! (just to even the odds :P)