Your attack and defense stats (only players who do NOT use real cash!)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your attack and defense stats (only players who do NOT use real cash!)

Lurker
    Post Count

Your attack and defense stats (only players who do NOT use real cash!)

Hi,
    Iīm interested in your attack/defense stats. But only if you donīt have spend real cash for items!

Iīm level 28 and my stats are:

Attack: 1230
    Defense: 1448

It seems to me that you canīt compete if you donīt use real money for items. The money items are just way too good compared to the normal items. Why canīt we buy the same things for ingame cash as for real cash? Make them expansive like hell (ingame cash) but at least give us a chance to compete vs real cash users!

Itīs hard for me to find someone with my level who has lower defense stats than my attack stats, so itīs getting very boring. And the good money buildings are only available for real money too...

What do you think about this?

And Iīm sorry for my bad english, but it is not my main language.

372 484 818

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well, I find that I can beat some people who spend real cash. If they spend a moderate amount, I'm usually good. If they have 3 crusher gatling guns, well... I'm not.

I'm level 22 and I have stats of 962 Offense and 971 Defense. I have 20 attack skill and 3 Defense Skill. (Defensive Buildings help too much I think...)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I noticed this problem with finding people which I can beat at Level 26.

If I look in the rivalīs list, I find many people with defense stats 2000-4000, without any defense buildings in their hood.

Lurker
    Post Count
    To avoid this you need to make sure your income at any given level is much higher than the average. This will mean that you have the cash to buy higher attack items. This way at any given level your attack is closer to "cash" players level.

Inevitably to achieve a higher rate of income early you have to slow down your XP rate. Creating an energy build will help towards this since map goals (requiring energy) give more cash than xp (relatively speaking). When attacking/robbing taking the time to pick rivals holding cash or high level money buildings will help keep a good cash/xp ratio too.

You will find yourself with bad equipment at high level unless you take care of your cash/xp ratio.

Post Count
    Lvl 36

~2100
    ~2400

Never bought any weapons / armor / cars with cash , stole a lot of good weapons, and loots from quests are very good compared to what you can buy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    just a suggestion to early gamers. for anyone under level 10, in the first city - Canal street - continuously hit the minimart and get a hammer every time. this is a good way to get +2 attack for each mob member early game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can people adding win/loss fights besides the attack/defend without cash ?
    It's cool when you gain by hardworking, but it's cooler if you can make it remarkable, like undefeated.
    (how about you don't use cash and you lose all the fights? - how cool is it)

Post Count
    lv 20
    attack 559
    defense 497
    # of mafia 139
    # of weapons 226
    # of armor 71
    losing alot of fights
    paid for nothing
    BECOME AN ALLY
    615 778 107 and 789 779 245

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
    Lvl 36

~2100
    ~2400

Never bought any weapons / armor / cars with cash , stole a lot of good weapons, and loots from quests are very good compared to what you can buy.
    any particular quests you can recommend?

Post Count
    Don't waste your time and money on "Expanding your hood", Upgrading building to lvl 9, building 35 buildings, etc... Doesn't worth the reward unless you're willing to put a lot of in-game cash to build good money buildings. But the way I play the game, I only have 1 warehouse that gives me 15k every 2 days .. all my cash are from quests and robbing people at night when they sleep ().

There are many tricks I could tell but doing so, it would make everyone stronger, therefor it will make it harder for me :P

Updated stats :

Level : 40
    Mafia : 200 (40*5) (Total 450)
    Equip Used : 587
    Attack : 2372
    Defense : 2652 (Almost no defense building)
    # of Weapons : 465
    # of Armor : 204

Jobs Completed : 774
    Fights Won : 2324
    Fights Lost : 667
    Robberies Won : 737
    Robberies Lost : 18

For my stats I won't write them down as it's probably my main (and almost perfect) strategy to win against people using real cash.

You can always follow me or ask me questions in game by adding me ( 256 620 593 )

Post Count
    Level - 31
    attack - 2325
    defense - 3072

fights won - 1329
    fights lost - 74

robberies won - 342
    robberies lost - 3

as of now, constantly increasing.
    814 480 789

Lurker
    Post Count
    I understand, i just hit level 28 att:956 Def:1024 I can't get attack level up fast enough. On the goal list can't get past "winning streak round 7" and it takes forever finding rivals I can beat. Without fail around 15 consecutive wins (17 to win goal) I lose to lesser opponent.
    Game is starting to get stale when your levels go up and your rivals are so strong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol sphinx, at lvl 36 im 2135/2347. my only mistake was buying too many broken glass at the beginning when i didnt understand the rules...i bought 151 broken glasses and that gave me a huge headache now...

Lurker
    Post Count
    There's something so weird with this game. I only have just barely over 1.5K attack and I went and robbed someone with 4.2K defense just for a laugh...and I won both robberies. It's just not normal.

As far as I can tell, creating Money Buildings is just an open invitation for people to beat you up. I mean, I understand there's a random factor with atk and def and you don't get to use all of your weapons defending against a robbery but come on, that's kinda ridiculous that I won.
    Last edited by veganzombie; 08-27-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level - 15
    attack - 386
    defense - 351
    fights won - 102
    fights lost - 70
    robberies won - 96
    robberies lost - 2
    No money spent

567 503 622