You call this Customer Support?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: You call this Customer Support?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

You call this Customer Support?

On Wednesday I sent in a ticket to have my account transferred to my new phone after it was replaced by Apple. Today I finally got a response, and I really can't comprehend how this is an appropriate reply…

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

For any new players on data set mw_20131120_0, if you finished cycle 3 then you were moved over to day 1 of cycle 4 of the daily login rewards. If you were not a new player, then those of you who had not finished cycle 3 would have stayed on cycle 3.

There has been a data push which places you on day 1 of cycle 4 of the daily rewards (the current data set you are on).

Make sure that you login everyday to receive each daily reward, and please be sure to exit/restart your app to make sure you get on cycle 4!

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this.

Regards,
    Stephen

November 24, 2013 11:21

What does this have to do with my support ticket about account transfer? I replied to the email but who knows if it will ever even be read, let alone be resolved. I had to wait 4 days for a response from support and absolutely nothing was done! So now I have to submit another ticket and wait some more and hope that they actually read the ticket.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    like this never happened, almost everything is like that with support. good luck getting your game back
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    I had something similar when I told them about the boss clock getting to zero and not letting me attack the boss.

They replied with an email about how many times you can get attacked in a day FFS ,GREETARDS strike again!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i sent in a ticket about a player harassing me on the forums, and a different person harassing in the game. they told me to get stronger units also that player had more than 1 million higher stats than me
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Banned
    Post Count
    yeah, those are autobots automatic replies, there are no real persons working on grees support. Their prog just tries to guess what Ur writing to them about....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    i sent in a ticket about a player harassing me on the forums, and a different person harassing in the game. they told me to get stronger units also that player had more than 1 million higher stats than me
    hahaha!! really? conflict resolution 101

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    hahaha!! really? conflict resolution 101
    yep, completely didn't read my ticket

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    mw is s**t
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxtraterrestrial View Post
    mw is s**t
    lol, see what you did there, with your sig. if i ever retire, i will probably still be on here though

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol, see what you did there, with your sig. if i ever retire, i will probably still be on here though
    just an lol
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yep, completely didn't read my ticket
    i wasnt specific enough. I was laughing that you told on someone for being mean to you. Do you tell the teacher when someone teases you on the playground too? I have some extremely hateful comments on my wall. I keep them there for a good laugh for anyone who stops by. I would never tattle on them, and certainly would never post on the forums about it if I did.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    i wasnt specific enough. I was laughing that you told on someone for being mean to you. Do you tell the teacher when someone teases you on the playground too? I have some extremely hateful comments on my wall. I keep them there for a good laugh for anyone who stops by. I would never tattle on them, and certainly would never post on the forums about it if I did.
    it was pretty specific. hasn't your mom told you not to get in people's business

edit: they were writing *** on my wall and hitting me over and over. and trolling my recruitment thread

Post Count
    It's always easier to bully in a GAME, than face to face!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Back on topic... I replied to their off the wall response and amazingly got a reply from them. Not so amazingly, their reply asked for the info that was included in the first ticket I submitted. AND it was in the reply that they sent to me!!!

Really Gree? You ask me for the info that I already gave you and is included in your response? Why is this so hard to take care of?

Post Count
    Be thankful you received a response!!! I'm at 4 1/2 days now with no word on my missing account ... I can see my stats dropping by the minute by not being able to chase the carrot