Care Package event is Another Big Joke Event from Gree..! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Care Package event is Another Big Joke Event from Gree..!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hood1976 View Post
    The sad thing about the Event is it was initially set to where users would have to collect 10 pies and 200 case in order to gain the large prize. After a "rare" human era by gree (lmao), it was set up to collect 2000 and 25. Well the ratio of collection the pies is still set to 10 which has made them difficult to collect. After several hours of it being hard to find crates in the beginning of the event, a member of an elite group complained and the ration to find crates were changed, hence the more crates everyone began to collect. Yet they have not changed the odds to collect pies. Wait until the end of the event and they will change it again for that certain group of people who can afford to donate Gree thousands of dollars a month...
    Exactly. They started it out as a collect 10. Changed to a collect 25, but didn't change the drop or open rates from collect 10 to 25. So now every open from 10-25 is like opening number 10 in a collect 10 event. We all know how easy that is.
    DAN
    (VFF)
    VETERAN FORUM FIGHTERS
    China-8th...Ireland-8th...Columbia-9th...Madagascar-10th...Poland-9th

Post Count
    2k crates isn't an impossible task. During the old FVF events you could easily do it while battling for top 25 or so. Just keep busy attacking folks and they will stack up. Problem is that prize is garbage, without the impossible 25 pies. I used to think Gree was just incompetent when it came to events. But every event has a similar twist.... It's broken in a way to solicit more gold use. Funny how that happens, and they "work diligently" to repair the errors for the last day. Anyone ever been refunded some gold for their broken events? No... Almost starting to seem knowingly, purposefully, calculatedly...Hmm legal terms.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    If they were to make the 25 easier, then just chop out the extra prizes (like the 150x valour...) and only hand out pies/token. In the ten have the prizes handed out, with slightly higher percentage of getting a pie/token.

My perspective...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    My faction teammates spent 8,000 gold on this event trying to win the collect 25 unit. He got stuck on 9th pie & won't even get the 10th pie after 8,000 gold & another 2,000 gold to try again & still nothing.

And several others spent 5k or more & only get from 10 to 14 pies. This event is so terrible & the odd is at 0.1%

This event should be easy & the season of Thanksgiving, not the season of Gree's been greedy most of the time.

This is Ridiculous Gree..!! 2 thumbs down on this event..!!
    No sympathy for either of them, might be ridiculous by Gree, but if idiots are willing to spend that sort of money on stupud events like that then tough, all they are doing is gambling.. don't they know the house always wins??

Quote Originally Posted by yupyup View Post
    Spending so much RL money for a unit is stupid anyways.
    I don't feel sorry for him.
    Totally agree. If they are willing to spend 8k gold and not get anywhere, then spend another 2k just to get the same answer then they are just plain dumb.

Post Count
    So they extend the event by a day but not the Collect Packages goals... Nice one!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lets supose we get the box in 1/3 of hits..
    so, to find all 2000 boxes, we need to attack 6k times!!
    that is more than faction vs faction (it was like 5400 attacks)

and lnow this: its not 1/3!!! its less than this
    solution? only buy several valut of gold hahahaha =(
    captalism
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    My llp paid $140000 to open a box and got $4000 way to go gree,that definitely makes me want to do it again or spend gold on it,GREETARDS!
    Damn, you got robbed!! I got 15,000 from a box costing 121,000!! lol.

Nice Gree... now give me some damned concrete! stuff is so rare these days, much like the care packages!