Free Gold?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Gold?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Free Gold?

Gree gave everyone in Crime City 350 Free Gold Bars, after the issues with the war last weekend. Modern War had the same issues with the War last weekend, and now Care Packages aren't counting. I currently have 39 Care Packages and 3 Pumpkin Pies, but the goal says I'm at 40/50. That would mean 1 Pumpkin Pie is being counted and 2 aren't. Do pies count or not?

Honestly Gree, 350 Gold Bars for the inconvenience in Crime City and nothing for these issues in Modern War? I think you owe the Modern War players the same level of support that you give out in Crime City and Kingdom Age.

Lurker
    Post Count
    or maybe you opened a package and got concrete or some lame unit as a prize..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Player2 View Post
    or maybe you opened a package and got concrete or some lame unit as a prize..
    my bad: you gave the answer in the post. The packages your pies came in also counts so that's 42.
    What the h e l l, that doesn't make sense. someone, wewantgold

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My pies aren't counting, I have one pie and 5 unopened packages. The goal list says I have only 5

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Better than me, I only have 2 crates according to gree math. I have more pies than crates collected.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree gave all players in Kingdom Age 200 Free Gems (Gold) after the last war due to issues during that war also.

Modern War is the most competitive of all the Gree games, but also seems to be the game where Gree cares the least about making up for their errors to the players.

I have watched a number of real life friends, Faction mates and rivals walk away from this game due to the lact of care Gree expresses for their customers. It's just sad.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sraghav42 View Post
    My pies aren't counting, I have one pie and 5 unopened packages. The goal list says I have only 5
    cause it only counts unopened packages

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My Goal just said I was at 40/50 crates. I had 39 unopened and 3 Pies. Then I opened a crate... took my unopened down to 38. I did PvP and got 3 more crates. My goal updated to 41/40.

Thank you Gree. I spent 24 stamina to get 3 crates so my Goal Count could go up by 1.

You guys messed this one up.

Banned
    Post Count
    the counter is wrong for every box you open, no matter concrete or 10k you will lose a box from your goals.
    meaning you open a box you lose a box on the counter, making you get two more boxes to make up for the one you opened
    you have 5 boxes and open 1 box it will show up as having five boxes but next box won't show up as 6 the one after will be 6

yes i think this is stupid
    Last edited by KFH; 11-24-2013 at 04:00 AM. Reason: agreeing

Post Count
    Jumps on band wagon....... Gree could care less.....no revolution, no concern for our issues!
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    if you think hard, you will notice that they created the event in the best form to we expend our money with gold
    see this way:
    if you have 10 cara packages and zero pies, then you have 10 packages, obvius
    then, you open 1 care packages... so you have now 1 pie and now you lost 1 care package... so you have 9 care packages... its right
    in order to win in the event, you will have to find 2025 cara packages and open 25 finding pies and finding nothing more than pies

as you all know, you WILL find some concrete, 100k cash, etc... so, you will have to find like 2200 care packages... and for that, buy a lot of gold

so, they (gree) are insane by winning money with our "lucky"
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel pena View Post
    as you all know, you WILL find some concrete, 100k cash, etc...
    did U mean 4k or 6k cash? thats more accurate so far

Lurker
    Post Count

No toppings?

My pumpkin pies did not come with any whipped cream. This is a sad state of affairs.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tomstenson View Post
    I have watched a number of real life friends, Faction mates and rivals walk away from this game due to the lact of care Gree expresses for their customers. It's just sad.
    The other i had one leave my faction and quit the game with two profiles

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    pumpkin pie brings me back to Minecraft!