Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Wink Majestic Nation (as Vader says, get in with the best, die like the rest)

[center][center]

The essence of Majestic

As winners of the war of beast and war of devoted, what defines Majestic is that we are consists of mature, rational and friendly and loyal individuals who try to use every gem strategically and to achieve goals of collective interests and who can do whatever it takes for the guild to win. We are constantly engaging in creating team spirit through communication and cooperation that attracts players here. We are looking for players who believe in majestic and who are willing to spend for each other in the team for a guaranteed epic during guild war.

We have a hierarchy of four guilds, all four guilds are permeable.

Majestic
    The main guild stems from veteran Android forum players who strive to be the best. We were the first guild to reach Lv.75 on Android. Upon proving yourself that you are just kind who values teamwork and are willing to contribute to a collective identity, you will be considered as a loyal member of majestic and will be given permission to freely move through all three guilds. The main guild is dedicated to strive to be the best in guild war. Join us here to get number 1 again.
    Requirement:
    We need people communicative, experienced and trustyworhth and who would do whatever it takes to win
    expecting a 2k gem capacity

Majestic Alliance
    The first brother guild to Majestic, As the 4th guild to reach Guild Lv.75, they were able to place 3rd in the first guild war after being established for less than a week. Alliance strives to be top 10 guild each war.

Majestic Legion

Legion is a guild for Majestic people to take a break from the top 10 race while still doing their best in wars without much spending, while at the same time it is also a training/probation ground for people wishing to get into Alliance or Majestic main but not yet ready. We currently have some level 65-90 players with some Epics in various stages of leveling and some level 100+ who need to work on getting more/better armors.
    Lvl 68
    fire and earth at 7%, other 3 at 6%.
    Was short on number last war,
    roster count 24 atm, can be assembled to push top 100 if you can join

The Immortals
    Consistent top 100 guild (and now striving for top 50) for non gem spenders. Members who do well can get a chance to join Majestic or Alliance.*Level 75 guild
    with the following bonuses:
    Fire 8%, Water 8%, Air 7%, Spirit 7%, Earth 7%.
    Requirements: level 90+, legendaries and/or epics
    If interested, please pm 'le-phill', 'Kleiner53' or 'ciscole' on LINE, as it is mandatory

Expectations

No foul play, cheating, or any actions that would otherwise get you kicked.
    Must be responsive to line pms and engaging in guild chat on line, following instructions during guild war
    To move up in the ranks, you need prove your willingness to contribute in Majestic Alliance/Legion to be a part of Majestic.

CONTACTS

For application to main and alliance, please fill in the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f1k...EGFyE/viewform

For serious play, please fill in this form
    http://form.jotform.co/form/40078329397867

For legion applicaitons, please pm your armor, castle, last war point, or gem reserve screenshots to following ID on line messenger
    Line ID kampfclown

YouTube
    You can also check our youtube channel (handled by majestic tom) at
    http://youtube.com/MrMousiee
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by littlefishxbj; 02-20-2014 at 02:15 AM.
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

Application details updated

Im just curious, so ill ask:

I get the point of the 3rd guild so people can rest from top10 struggle, but why did you create second
    guild that rivals your first main branch?
    in every way you look at it, its a guild that stands for its own, and the two guilds may even push each
    other out from the top10.

I would call it strategically unwise. majestic is a brand due to winning in guild war, you had influence to
    collect the best players and most actives.
    when you couldn't put them in the main guild, you put them in the second one thus creating rivalry guild
    that competes to win epics aswell.
    one of the problems in the game is communicating and sending messages to other players in order to
    recruite them, you just saved them the trouble of arranging into a guild of top players.
    what do you think ?

then without it, you got no back-up force if you suddenly lose a few heavy hitters due to ppls quiting. Moreover, some people are just so nice personally and gear-wise but wouldn't fit into main. They could still get in alliance and build up our trust in them within the majestic familiy. The key point is the unity between alli and main as a whole and permeability between the two guilds I suppose.

personally I think that unlike some other game in this style, guild alliances has no meaning. that just meanss more money and time spending for the race in top10.
    about keeping reserves under reach - you can always recruit them, as long as you're a top 10 guild they will likely to comply.. but that is just my tactical opinion.
    good luck

I applied didn't get a reply

Cool

My Knights and Dragons name is DK4 Pinnacle24 and my friend code is WBC ZCH BXZ, please allow me to join, I am lvl 75. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Egan View Post
    My Knights and Dragons name is DK4 Pinnacle24 and my friend code is WBC ZCH BXZ, please allow me to join, I am lvl 75. Thank you
    you are not yet ready for majestic

Looking for stronger players to battle pvp. If you think your up for it then add if not then don"t bother
    bLaDe
    Level : 100+
    Guild : Immortal Kingz (Only The Strong Survives)
    Code : wbb - dmy - xxn
    Guild War :
    Battle of the Beasts (146,563 pts)
    War of the Damed (135,634 pts)
    War of the Wicked (234,859 pts)

Maxed Armors:
    -Sky Majestic +
    -Beastmaster +
    -Northerner +
    -Beastmaster
    -Maelstrom
    -2x Blazeborne
    -Moontide
    -Black Kaleidoscopic
    -Guardian's Battlegear

LOOKING FOR STRONG PLAYERS TO ADD AS FRIEND AND TO BATTLE AND SEE WHO IS STRONGER!

if you are one who wish to do whatever it takes to win, you are not alone.

there is a youtube channel maintained by one of our members (who also did the website), you can check it out.

i am a follower of majestic which belongs to whoever believes in it

/feed the fish :P
    http://www.majesticnation.com/index.html

My Code: WBF-GGF-DDM
    Line ID : reyjinqt
    Maxed: 2 Mael , Tectonic, Blazestone, Beastmaster, Majesty, Forgestone

majestic not aiming for top 10 this war as the reward won't be useful for our players

gm is the head, sent is our shield, champ is our sword, the rest is body, together we strike as one.