Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    team spirit is an aura of influence in which each one feel as their we are connected to each other, it is when what we do together define who we are
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

we have a new prolevel application form
    http://form.jotform.co/form/40078329397867

Majestic hirchiey order reversed last two war lol

Hello everyone just to give you a content update of what we as Majestic have been doing the past few wars. We have decided to skip the war of kings war as the Bronze Chromantic Armor just wasn't worth it for us. We have decided to not go top 10 with the blitz wars for obvious reasons.
    Now we still have some place for new members, so go over and apply at our main site.
    Last edited by Xiros; 01-14-2014 at 07:35 AM.

that Application is redonkulous. i like this game, but not enough to be a full time job.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    that Application is redonkulous. i like this game, but not enough to be a full time job.
    Dear sxespanky see a guild as a replacement for chests to get new epics with nice stats, there is also a chance we skip the war if the epic is not worth it for us, you can also decide to move down in case you can't compete in a war and join back after. also the gem requirement is a team effort to get it but it isn't a static amount we do each war. it depends on what war etc. the question in the form is also just to get an impression of what you could spend if we aim high? also chances with chests to get a great epic is lower.

it needs to be that enthusiastic to be in the top guilds

Bumpsssssssssss

War of the Conjuror has ended with 2 Majestic guilds being in top 10!

Majestic (Main Guild) ended #5 - With a silver medal
    Majestic Alliance ended #10

It was a great and long battle

we have a new website

The new Majestic website is cool, Major props to Tom for his hard work!!

I wanted to sneak a little post in here guys. I've been playing Knd for almost a year, with Maj for ~3months.

Through the time I've played I've been in all variety of guilds at all different levels. Many of them offered some of what I wanted as a player. Majestic is the only one that can give you EVERYTHING you want as a player..

There's an awesome community of 120+ people in a variety line chat groups from all walks of life, Super activity and a proven winning mentality during war events & Ofc 2 guilds always shooting for the top 10 (and the shiny new epics) Us having tiered guilds gives you huge amount of flexibility in spending and activity depending on your circumstances at any given time.. It's quite simple really.. Majestic is where you want to be.. If you're good enough
    Last edited by mikieblue; 01-23-2014 at 07:40 AM.
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Think you're good enough to play at the top level of knd? Join the Majestic Family!

Apply now for your chance to join up with one of the Best and longest established guild families in KnD.. We will be recruiting after war & spots will be filled quickly.

See my signature for how to apply...

Re: Majestic Nation (as Vader said, get in with the best, die like the rest)

Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    The new Majestic website is cool, Major props to Tom for his hard work!!

I wanted to sneak a little post in here guys. I've been playing Knd for almost a year, with Maj for ~3months.

Through the time I've played I've been in all variety of guilds at all different levels. Many of them offered some of what I wanted as a player. Majestic is the only one that can give you EVERYTHING you want as a player..

There's an awesome community of 120+ people in a variety line chat groups from all walks of life, Super activity and a proven winning mentality during war events & Ofc 2 guilds always shooting for the top 10 (and the shiny new epics) Us having tiered guilds gives you huge amount of flexibility in spending and activity depending on your circumstances at any given time.. It's quite simple really.. Majestic is where you want to be.. If you're good enough
    Thank you Mikie, and I totally agree that Majestic is one of the best places to be on Knights and Dragons, we don't force our members to score stupidly high every war which is always a good thing to see in such a big guild. Now that casually is getting leveled and members are pouring into it we should see 160 guild members soon.

Knights and Dragons

In-Game Name: Majestic Tom

Account Level: 157

Friend Code: WBB-BMV-PQC

To apply for Majestic please go to http://majesticnation.com/

Criminal Legacy

In-Game Name: SofaKing Tom

Account Level: 65

Friend Code: DBB-BZC-CGB

To apply for Sofa Kings please go to http://tinyurl.com/sofakingsapp

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Another War passed & another Epic for Majestic..

Recruitment slowed a little through war time & we have had a few hundred applications build up. Due to this, It may take a little longer than normal to get back to you.. Apologies for the delay..

The Majestic family is still recruiting for top players.. Think you have what it takes?

See my signature for details on how to apply.....
    Last edited by mikieblue; 02-05-2014 at 08:08 AM.

finished 14th this bltz