PvP event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

PvP event

I hope we get a pvp this go around. Increase the prizes for the tiers and people will be more willing to spend gold and time on this event. I believe I can speak for the majority of forum users that with increased tier prizes the pvp would be a nice event

Proud member of the EastSiders that placed #63
    Pm me if interested

"I"m all for keeping dangerous weapons out of a fool's hands, lets start with a keyboard"

Lurker
    Post Count
    PvPs are horrible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    PVP are horrible because the prize sucks, if they can give out decent prizes, it's worth it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AUWDE5704 View Post
    PvPs are horrible.
    word/extras
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno777 View Post
    I believe I can speak for the majority of forum users that with increased tier prizes the pvp would be a nice event
    Wrong. Try again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well if the prizes were better it wouldn't be so terrible would it, like I stated

Proud member of the EastSiders that placed #63
    Pm me if interested

"I"m all for keeping dangerous weapons out of a fool's hands, lets start with a keyboard"

Post Count
    As someone posted before since fc start losing pvps to sas gree canceled this great brick farming event. After fc lost 1st battle they're giving up. If someone don't like it don't do it.

Post Count
    Hey Varman and Ryno, you two could go PvP each other. PvPs are garbage.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
    lol, I couldn't agree more
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Hey rudd let me ask you something . Does your syndicate have enough bricks to build hideouts for next battle? We was fighting some syndicates with level 1 wall in last day of battle(top 500). Isn't this game all about robbing and fighting rivals? When gree run 3 ltq events at same time do you participate in all 3 or just one?

My suggestion to gree - run ltq and pvp at same time to use stamina while out of energy and increase prizes for pvp

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by varman View Post
    Hey rudd let me ask you something . Does your syndicate have enough bricks to build hideouts for next battle? We was fighting some syndicates with level 1 wall in last day of battle(top 500). Isn't this game all about robbing and fighting rivals? When gree run 3 ltq events at same time do you participate in all 3 or just one?

My suggestion to gree - run ltq and pvp at same time to use stamina while out of energy and increase prizes for pvp
    There's nothing to stop you doing PvP to gather bricks, without the need for Gree to hand out baubles for doing so, is there?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    There's nothing to stop you doing PvP to gather bricks, without the need for Gree to hand out baubles for doing so, is there?
    How about rewards? Does something stopping you from hitting random npc on random map? Why you need gree to make a decision for you? Unwanted experience without reward?

Post Count

Yes, my syndicate has around 20k bricks. You do not need a PvP for bricks to drop. No, I am not finishing all LTQs. I completed normal on LTQ that ended yesterday. I will finish normal and elite of LTQ currently running, and my syndicate will finish this SLTQ with plenty of time to spare. PvP still sucks. I hope I answered your questions.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    How about rewards? Does something stopping you from hitting random npc on random map? Why you need gree to make a decision for you? Unwanted experience without reward?
    I'd never do map jobs outside of some event, for the reason you say - too much xp. My original post was in response to yours wanting something to use stamina for while your energy regenerates.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Right on! Gaining way too much xp as well considering the lousy items you get for it.
    What if you encounter a player with just the right stats and there are two nightclubs ready to rob? and some other nice LTB's, mmmmmmmm...