Hey Genius - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Genius

Banned
    Post Count
    this should be fun when some people win the plane for 10 pies and others have to do 25

Banned
    Post Count
    not even gonna start it with my mini. Even old times on ipad was drop rate 10x better than on android...and on android even with that crappy drop rate half of the crates where gone/not counted at all so this time dont wanna think even about it. Not a big loss for greedy gree, I dont give them money anyway

Post Count
    I like the way gree gives better informations as told
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    164 attacks and only 25 care packages.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    this should be fun when some people win the plane for 10 pies and others have to do 25
    You don't get the panne for 10, I've opened 11. The goals screen still says 0/1.

Post Count
    The drop rate for the packages is lower than 1:10, maybe 1:15? But the open rate is higher.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    This is beyond a joke. Had it been reasonable, gree could have maximized their money. Instead, most will not even try EXCEPT the hackers who have unlimited stamina. Oh and btw, the xp gain will be insane...
    Right on the money with the xp. Assuming a 10% drop rate from attacks, you'd need 20,000 attacks to complete goal. Now let's assume each attack nets 15xp average. 15 x 20,000= 300,000xp. How many levels do you think that is?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't know if this has been mentioned before ....
    My drop rate is a lot better on attacking targets on the maps rather than attacking pvp

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what map targets do you guys use? any variation in drop rate depending on the targets?

Banned
    Post Count
    Mr grumpy, i went through 4-500 energy on the insurgent map (targets that required 10) and got none. Bigdoguk, you should join the faction in my signature :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr C View Post
    Right on the money with the xp. Assuming a 10% drop rate from attacks, you'd need 20,000 attacks to complete goal. Now let's assume each attack nets 15xp average. 15 x 20,000= 300,000xp. How many levels do you think that is?
    why attack? raiding money works also

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    why attack? raiding money works also
    Drop rate for attacks is averaging 16.67% for me. Much better than the 3.2% I'm getting from raids. Didn't calculate drop rate per attack for map targets, but I managed 6 packages with my 4,340 energy on a variety of maps.

Post Count
    I think it's collect first and use gold open on the last day. Then again, who in their right mind would want to collect that many boxes? I'm dropping this event from my gold use. That's the silver lining from this event I guess.

Seriously gree, thank you for driving me away from purchasing anymore gold. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    I happened to have wow just wow moment

so I use money openings all the time (middle option). so last crate events U get 500 000$, 1,25 mil etc but this time...I waste quarter of mil for opening and what do I get for it.....

4000$

yes, 4000, didnt know what to do with that very big amount, but just in case vaulted it, so other people wouldnt rob it from me

Post Count
    Lucky, I only got 500. And no that's not 500K, its 500 dollars exactly. I cant even buy a light gunner with that!!! Oh well its a fair exchange. 200,000 to open it and recieve 500
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......