Hey Genius - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Genius

Post Count
    This event does seem counterintuitive. One part is to collect pumpkin pies and the other part is use them to open prizes. The thing that boggles my mind is you can't complete one without hurting your chances on the other (not that there are any chances of completing without a ton of gold). If I attack all the time I can usually end up with 2-300 boxes, maybe I'll get a few prizes, but I'm lucky to get 10 open for units. This event is not only counterproductive, but is probably the least profitable event in regards to units. One silver lining is you can actually get prizes for having a few hundred boxes unopened which usually happens anyway, but 2000 is just ridiculous. Even if you got a box every attack it would still take over 4 days worth of stamina attacking every 3 minutes all day and night. Not going to happen. Gree probably makes the most money on small things like spending 200 gold with a lot more people than a few people spending 5000 gold. That is just my 2 cents and 2 cents that gree isn't getting from me.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    http://m.imgur.com/yh7QMi5

A net loss of $236,000

Also pvp has been 100% on drops but only hvt's.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    not sure if I am extremely lucky or what, but I have a drop rate of about 30%, i have 30 packages now (gold free), my back of the envelope calculation is that if you want to gold this it will cost you about 1000 gold for the 2000 packages, how much the 25 pies will cost i dont know, but a lot
    Nice math...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its a joke, I cant see anybody spending the time let alone the gold required for this, 500 do-able yes, a 1000 for the dedicated possible, 2000 is just ridiculous, so people dont worry about keeping up with the Mr & Mrs jones on this one, bc there will be very few ppl do this, I will be v shocked if I see that plane in anybodies inventory I fight against

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    the top 3 factions will get it handed to them by gree ,
    gree only supports sup. was proved by that on the streak awards during war corrupt to the core
    as long as sup players continue to pay to win. gree wont listen to the customers underneath them ,

a boycott or petition needs to be set up that gree are ripping everyone off.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    gree only supports sup. was proved by that on the streak awards during war corrupt to the core
    as long as sup players continue to pay to win. gree wont listen to the customers underneath them ,

So TKO is now SUP? I'm sure one of their members will have something to say about that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just when you thought the ridiculous bar couldn't be raised...they do it again. It's truly impressive :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    I think it's collect first and use gold open on the last day. Then again, who in their right mind would want to collect that many boxes? I'm dropping this event from my gold use. That's the silver lining from this event I guess.

Seriously gree, thank you for driving me away from purchasing anymore gold. Lol
    I like your forum name "Gen CB" lol

Post Count
    If you open one; you lose one towards your total. WTF
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    So TKO is now SUP? I'm sure one of their members will have something to say about that.
    TKO is now SUP ??? Anywhere any faction wanted the prizes, just join or merge with SUP, Gree will give away everything to SUP, ......even SUP did not complete and it's proven

Post Count
    That is why I choose to spend time with family during this event, since it was so screwed from the beginning

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by totaljerkfaceallstar View Post
    If they were to make the 25 easier, then just chop out the extra prizes (like the 150x valour...) and only hand out pies/token. In the ten have the prizes handed out, with slightly higher percentage of getting a pie/token.
    I said this ^^^ in another thread. If gree did this then crate events would be fun, wouldn't they?