Funzio ID Transfer

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Funzio ID Transfer

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Funzio ID Transfer

I've got a few questions about the Funzio ID transfer method. Do you need two devices to transfer both accounts at the same time? Does it transfer quickly? If you transfer one account off of one device, can you transfer it back to that device without the other device being present? Thanks to all constructive responses ahead of time.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How it works is you set up your funzio ID.
    You then select the account you wish to transfer as your "old device".
    You then download MW onto new device and finish tutorial.
    You then log into funzio ID and select "New Device".
    It will overwrite the newly created account and wipe it from old device.

Yes it is quick, instantaneous usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Post Count
    Need help on this issue too. Has anyone tried overwriting his current account with another account using the funzio ID function in the latest IOS update? I am not talking about transferring your account to another device with new lvl 1 account.
    All Bonuses MAX except Sea Attack at 6/7

Lurker
    Post Count

Impossible problem

It's never that easy. Gree is no longer supporting MW and CC in some app stores. The log in to get the Funzio ID does work in my latest download. So I have no way to set up a Funzio ID and gree are not responding to support queries beyond an email stating that they no longer support me. But they still take your money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post
    It's never that easy. Gree is no longer supporting MW and CC in some app stores. The log in to get the Funzio ID does work in my latest download. So I have no way to set up a Funzio ID and gree are not responding to support queries beyond an email stating that they no longer support me. But they still take your money.
    Bro can you state clearly again? Does it work or does it not work in your latest download? I am on IOS btw. I can set up a funzio ID on my phone, no problem. I can also delete the app and reinstall the game to reset my funzio ID. However I just did not proceed to the last step to do the transfer yet.
    All Bonuses MAX except Sea Attack at 6/7

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sorry I wasn't clear. It does not work. It's on android.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post
    …no wonder, they no longer apparently support any account issues you may encounter either - 2nd day ending as account was locked-out after update - only auto-response, but they think they'll keep my money… Giving them couple more days then getting all back, no other choice, played for almost a year and that's what u get for being a loyal customer…

ACCOUNT-1.jpg