Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Max level Burnout - We need something to do or we stop spending.

Im sure we all know this exists as players, but it seems Gree has forgotten about us.

These are the goals in this game:

1. Reach level 100+
    2. Beat Epic boss 15 times
    3. Beat epic boss 43 times
    4. Beat Epic boss 60+ times (Make it on the leaderboard for 4 legendary armors)
    4. Get epics
    5. Max out 3 or more epics
    6. Get top 10 in guild war
    7. Complete all quests (Except the weekly arena)
    8. Medal in Arena
    9. Black Medal Arena
    10. Black Medal Guild War.

So far I have attained 8/10 of these goals. 9 I could probably do with some major gemming.
    10 I could do If I chose to join Majestic or DK on their turn for the win, though Id rather just get top ten wins with my guild that I am GM of.

I have no desire to even log in anymore. Epic boss armors are sub-par to the epics I have. So I have been getting them just to have them and fuse them into possibly more epics.

Today I realized that we are 24 hours into the epic boss and I only have 1/2 of the wins I normally get and I have no desire to even play.

Can we please get another Limited Time Quest? More epic boss events that will actually spur my desire to play for rewards?

Right now all I really do related to the game is chat on line... Its boring.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

I feel like they need more things, that actually reward players, without extra competition. That was what was nice about the LTQ was there was a clear, obtainable goal. All of the limited time events right now are not obtainable easily. Old Ones, I could do it if I put my mind to it. The boss and arena, even guild wars are just long and boring, altough guild wars cause lots of stress. The only fun time is when we fight US.

10/10
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Im sure we all know this exists as players, but it seems Gree has forgotten about us.

1. Reach level 100+
    4. Get epics
    8. Medal in Arena
    9. Black Medal Arena

So far I have attained 8/10 of these goals. 9 I could probably do with some major gemming.
    10 I could do If I chose to join Majestic or DK on their turn for the win, though Id rather just get top ten wins with my guild that I am GM of.

I have no desire to even log in anymore. Epic boss armors are sub-par to the epics I have. So I have been getting them just to have them and fuse them into possibly more epics.

Today I realized that we are 24 hours into the epic boss and I only have 1/2 of the wins I normally get and I have no desire to even play.

Can we please get another Limited Time Quest? More epic boss events that will actually spur my desire to play for rewards?

Right now all I really do related to the game is chat on line... Its boring.
    While I'm not as far progressed as yourself I can see that happening down the road with no new content.

Im at 3/10 and I will still be bored. At least until I get an epic...
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle DPA View Post
    how many times do i have to mention that the lifespan of this game is coming to an end(unless gree does something which they arent). Anyone that disagrees with me is obviously new to the gaming community/industry.
    Disagree with you and not new to the gaming industry/community. What does that make me? Besides smarter than you?

Also, this burnout hasn't set in yet for the thousands of people that are new to the game, and haven't hit 100, or killed their first level 43 boss for the EB+ armor... Or haven't had a real guild war with more than 3 people active out of their 12 person guild that some random person started and invited them to. So, in their eyes, there isn't a burnout yet. There is still plenty to explore. This isn't the lifespan, its the lifecycle. People play, get max level, grind, do their thing, get burnt out. Along the way, other people are just starting the game. That is the kicker. Those new people, fresh to the game, will continue to play and replace the ones leaving. This is not a game where no more people are joining and we've reached max capacity.

Kinda like everyone that say "Oh, we're next in line to take down RR"... someone else will always step up (and fail)... but people will continue to step up. Just like people will continue to try and make alliances behind the scenes to overtake RR and the rest of the coalition. Someone always thinks they can take down RR, with a cookie no less. And as long as there are those people, even if they just honestly don't know any better and have the drive to be number 1... the game will continue to thrive.

Sorry MLP, but you're wrong.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-21-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

+10000000

The very least Gree could do is raise the level cap.

Get to lvl 999 :]
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

How about you post it in the suggestion thread? I mean, more specific and more detailed info about what we need when we reach this point in gaming. I bet we are alot of players who feels like this. But even more who doesnt - yet. Bits its very needed. There really is no endgame for us.

I feel the same pain as you - Except i dont spend so the closest i've got in arena is "Silver" medal and top50 in early GW's.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I agree, level cap should be raised immediately!

I programmed 6 iPhone games last night. ObjectiveC is soooooo easy. Come on Gree! Codemonkeys..

I totally agree, I have absolutely nothing to do until the next war. I really only log in to collect gold. And when the next war happens, it'll not only be boring but time consuming as well. After this next war I'm retiring and uninstalling this game, it stopped being fun a while ago. The only thing that's kept me playing is the awesome people in my guild, and the awesome guys in the other top ten guilds.
    Not playing ever again.

5/10 and already bored...
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

I am in the same situation as you. There is nothing new to do in this game.
    bLaDe
    Level : 100+
    Guild : Immortal Kingz (Only The Strong Survives)
    Code : wbb - dmy - xxn
    Guild War :
    Battle of the Beasts (146,563 pts)
    War of the Damed (135,634 pts)
    War of the Wicked (234,859 pts)

Maxed Armors:
    -Sky Majestic +
    -Beastmaster +
    -Northerner +
    -Beastmaster
    -Maelstrom
    -2x Blazeborne
    -Moontide
    -Black Kaleidoscopic
    -Guardian's Battlegear

LOOKING FOR STRONG PLAYERS TO ADD AS FRIEND AND TO BATTLE AND SEE WHO IS STRONGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post

1. Reach level 100+
    4. Get epics
    8. Medal in Arena
    9. Black Medal Arena
    Don't forget crafting the kaleidoscopic starmetal raiment.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

I'm at 8/10 and honestly those black medals aren't worth the cost. Especially the arena, what a joke that is. I'm all out of goals and gree can't be bothered to respond to anyone's emails or read our suggestions. Can't think of a single reason to keep playing...
    Not playing ever again.