Community Sourcing LTQ Data - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Sourcing LTQ Data

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Many thanks for the information provided in this thread, kudos to y'all! I and my syndicate is wondering about the SLTQ elite tho 'cause we're almost there. Is it exactly the same as normal but the expert dudes instead of skilled? Don't wanna rush it and waste many many thousands of energy on wrong targets.
    Not sure at the moment, FC is trying to spend as little gold as possible so we're currently at 10/10. I'll have more info when I get to work in around 15 hours. I'm currently preloading all of the elite jobs for the individual LTQ
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the information, really helpful

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm Guessing elite mode involves the fish market, looks pretty rough there

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Involves fish market and club district...bosses on elite in club district look like they are 155x40 for individual LTQ

Lurker
    Post Count
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but ALL LTQ's have been the same. Reg 10 one modifier to the name in this case "skilled" and Elite has always been the first 10 the same except different modifier in this case "expert" so wouldn't first 10 Elite start at Expert of reg 1 list?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SLTQ ELITE - 1/15 Fish Market Spender Fish Market 37 x 132 Energy 2kills 9,768

2/15 Fish Market Swindler Fish Market 36 x 136 Energy 2 kills 9,792
    Last edited by pratz; 11-23-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Consistent Contributor The Reaper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Many thanks for the information provided in this thread, kudos to y'all! I and my syndicate is wondering about the SLTQ elite tho 'cause we're almost there. Is it exactly the same as normal but the expert dudes instead of skilled? Don't wanna rush it and waste many many thousands of energy on wrong targets.
    Which is precisely why it isn't published by the developers since it allows users to use their energy to maximum efficiency, thereby reducing unnecessary gold use (and thereby Gree's earnings). We never know until those trailblazing teams are kind enough to share their progress with others. Always much respect to those that have shared their findings with the community!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    SLTQ ELITE 3/15 map: Fish Market. target: fish market robber 38 x 143energy 2 kills.
    Last edited by Davidvilla; 11-23-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    jp

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SLTQ ELITE 4/15 map: Fish Market. target: fish market crook 37 x 147 energy 3 kills. (16317 energy)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SLTQ ELITE 5/15 map: Fish Market. target: fish market con artist 37 x 147 energy 4 kills. (21756 energy)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Which is precisely why it isn't published by the developers since it allows users to use their energy to maximum efficiency, thereby reducing unnecessary gold use (and thereby Gree's earnings). We never know until those trailblazing teams are kind enough to share their progress with others. Always much respect to those that have shared their findings with the community!!
    And this is why you are the fearless leader of our syndicate. You so smart!! Thanks again Reaper..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Individual 12/20 elite
    Shoreline - expert owner - 84 energy x 26 hits
    Shoreline - expert con artist - 87 energy x 25 hits

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SLTQ ELITE 6/15 map: Fish Market. target: fish market Burgalar 37 x 147 energy 6 kills. (32634 energy)

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Thanks!!

Much appreciated the work you guys are doing.

Post Count
    Seriously, very useful info pratz! Thanks a lot!!
    Last edited by evilmind; 11-23-2013 at 02:29 PM.