Account Transfer

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Account Transfer

Post Count

Account Transfer

I know this topic has been discussed umpteen times. I just want to know if it is possible to transfer a friend's account to your account? Eg, a lvl 100 to another lvl 100. Does the new account which you want to transfer need to be lvl 1? I know it overwrites the account. Basically, just want to know if you can take over a friend's account by overwriting yours. Thanks.
    All Bonuses MAX except Sea Attack at 6/7

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I tink yes. Send gree a ticket. There r certain info they nid to transfer.

Banned
    Post Count
    how about FIXING somehting like this:

ACCOUNT.jpg

Post Count
    Whoa I thought it can be done instantly by following the account transfer step using funzio ID (that would mean I have to log in to my friend's funzio ID on my device). If it still requires one to send in a ticket to complete the transfer, gree might as well don't implement any. Because the ticket will NEVER reach them, lol.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You need 3 devices if you want to trade accounts with a friend otherwise when you transfer your account to your friends phone you will over write the data. You can transfer in game now if you updated to the newest version. It takes all but 30 seconds... Soo convenient to do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    You need 3 devices if you want to trade accounts with a friend otherwise when you transfer your account to your friends phone you will over write the data. You can transfer in game now if you updated to the newest version. It takes all but 30 seconds... Soo convenient to do.
    Hey bro, have you tried trading accounts with the latest IOS version?

Lurker
    Post Count

takes time...

Heiho, (even) as a no native speaker I was able to request several transfers. It works very fast with a main account and a new Lvl 1 account, two times it was done in two days. To overwrite an existing account I made it as follow: request through the ingame support from the account you want to move: Dear... please transfer this account from my old device "Name", ID:777777777 to my new device, "Name", ID: 666666666 (devil in me, lol). I will add the screenshots (Name, ID, Skill points) from both accounts to the request as soon I will get your confirmation mail... once it was made in three days, the last was about two weeks. Maybe you don't tell them about any friends profiles, only new and old devices, because it seems that they are a bit affraid about any abuse, selling acoounts aso. If you have screenshots form purchases, add them too, it might accelerate the transfer. Gree wants the screenshots for a prove that you have both accounts under your control. You could ask for a transfer with any players ID and name without a proof that it is your own. It is not my main hobby to transfer accounts but because of an exchange of devices it was needed....
    Also I guess that I don't have to tell you that it works only form IOS 2 IOS and Droid 2 Droid... good luck!

Lurker
    Post Count
    ahhh, just saw that they changed it back to the funzio id system with the last update, don't worry...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentomile View Post
    ahhh, just saw that they changed it back to the funzio id system with the last update, don't worry...
    Are you speaking of Funzio ID on IOS? I didn't notice it get removed or come back on droid.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Are you speaking of Funzio ID on IOS? I didn't notice it get removed or come back on droid.
    yes, I meant IOS, sorry, I don't use droid
    Attached Files Attached Files

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So the new funzio if account transfer thing works? Ok.