What happened to tournaments ???? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to tournaments ????

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy8899 View Post
    Vey boring
    right now there is only faction ltq and there is nothing more to do than wait till people are done (not many rich ppl who are doing the individual too). So right now we just sit and wait

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Btw I have 110 stamina and they still suck lol
    you poor man

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I liked them combining pvp and tourney, plus you got bricks and a few units for your time and helped rank up, bring them back

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I liked 'em, but would have also appreciated better rewards and different challenges to keep it fresh. Could have shifted some of the individual rewards. Maybe some goals based upon total bp and not just victories. Could also have been prelude to the Raid Boss thingy that ain't here yet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hopefully they're gone for good. Didn't like them and the reward was low compared to effort.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    Hopefully they're gone for good. Didn't like them and the reward was low compared to effort.
    I liked it because of bricks, bp and also quick stamina waste, now U dont pvp at all, only raid and get ****load of money, but no bricks. Also as a totally free player I always managed to finish that tournaments lvl 10 and get a nice unit. Lvl 11 was defeat 500 players and that was too much for a free player

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Thanks guys for your feedback.

We will be sure to pass this over to our developers. There is no further information regarding this matter at this time, but if we do then this thread will be brought up-to-date with the latest.

Thanks!

Post Count
    I agree! Bring the tournaments back, but revise the rewards!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It was great with the pvp as we collected lots of blocks
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tournaments suck and boring. I was assuming it going to be replaced with the Epic Summon Boss FLTQ .... Bring on the tokens!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Campers don't like fvf...it was the one advantage higher level players had in this game. I liked it, but not every weekend.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    We will be sure to pass this over to our developers.
    Hehe, the GREE 2013 PHRASE THAT PAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    There is no further information regarding this matter at this time...
    Bahahahaha, well, let's see, for there to be "no further information" implies, to me, that there was some information in the first place--there wasn't, as per usual.

All that being said, I'm okay with this...no FVF, the lamest LTQ in a long history of LAME LTQs, followed by another monotonous boss event--100 bosses, defeating a few a day only so your faction can finish goals, and then some kind of crate event (EPIC YAWN). Wow...things are going great in these parts. Decision get easier and easier folks lol

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I liked the fvf , because of its real time feature. And I can see who are in which faction. I think everyone would like it if the rewards get better. ....