Suggestion - Repurchase LE buildings if sold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suggestion - Repurchase LE buildings if sold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lightbulb Suggestion - Repurchase LE buildings if sold

Here is a suggestion for Gree. For most war cycles there is a limited time building that generates funds. They can be really expensive and I'm sure the reason for this is to drive gold sales. But in some cases people have sold those buildings to fund other things and once sold, you can never buy them again.

I suggest that the limited time to buy these buildings stay the same but once bought, you can repurchase that building again if you sell it. You can only repurchase buildings that were originally purchased when they were offered. You can only repurchase the number you originally bought. So if you bought one, and sold it, you could only buy one again.

I would also suggest that there be SOME way for new players to buy some of these older LE buildings because as it is, they will never get their income per hour up to where the people who have been around forever are now. Not sure if this is possible as it negates the idea of limited time buildings, but it sure would be nice.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp78 View Post
    Here is a suggestion for Gree. For most war cycles there is a limited time building that generates funds. They can be really expensive and I'm sure the reason for this is to drive gold sales. But in some cases people have sold those buildings to fund other things and once sold, you can never buy them again.

I suggest that the limited time to buy these buildings stay the same but once bought, you can repurchase that building again if you sell it. You can only repurchase buildings that were originally purchased when they were offered. You can only repurchase the number you originally bought. So if you bought one, and sold it, you could only buy one again.

I would also suggest that there be SOME way for new players to buy some of these older LE buildings because as it is, they will never get their income per hour up to where the people who have been around forever are now. Not sure if this is possible as it negates the idea of limited time buildings, but it sure would be nice.
    YES!
    Also, because I missed out on the first two LE buildings. If you could have the option to buy certian the missing LE buildings, let say you have to unlock them for a certain amount of gold, lets say 500 gold (or XXX amount) each and then have to pay 1.5 the original price. I am seriously depressed that I screwed up and missed my opportunity to get those 4 missing buildings. I've been playing for almost 2 years now, only if...
    Last edited by Mastert55!; 11-22-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    YES!
    Also, because I missed out on the first two LE buildings. If you could have the option to buy certian the missing LE buildings, let say you have to unlock them for a certain amount of gold, lets say 500 gold (or XXX amount) each and then have to pay 1.5 the original price. I am seriously depressed that I screwed up and missed my opportunity to get those 4 missing buildings. I've been playing for almost 2 years now, only if...
    Im in the same boat. I would love to acquire the Anniversary Center, Artic Oil Rig, and Alexandria Villa. Even if its more the original price I would definitely want to get them!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    First off this would never happen, so keep dreaming. (Half my posts here will never amount to anything either, so I understand at least trying!) However, I think this is a terrible idea. They are Limited Edition buildings. What's the fun in fighting to get your iph up as an HLP to finally be able to get every building that comes out. My llp doesn't have a single LE building. Yeah, it sucks, but that's part of the game. Too many perks are given in this game already to LLP's... The more HLP's have as an advantage to LLP's the better in my opinion since everything has been so lopsided since stat inflation. I've played this game over 2 years now. I'm proud of my iph with my main account... I'm proud of my stats with my LLP! Leave it alone. The system works in this one rare occasion. If you can't afford a LE building, get over it or fight to get your iph up. If you sell an LE building, tough luck that was not the smartest thing you ever did!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SOF View Post
    First off this would never happen, so keep dreaming. (Half my posts here will never amount to anything either, so I understand at least trying!) However, I think this is a terrible idea. They are Limited Edition buildings. What's the fun in fighting to get your iph up as an HLP to finally be able to get every building that comes out. My llp doesn't have a single LE building. Yeah, it sucks, but that's part of the game. Too many perks are given in this game already to LLP's... The more HLP's have as an advantage to LLP's the better in my opinion since everything has been so lopsided since stat inflation. I've played this game over 2 years now. I'm proud of my iph with my main account... I'm proud of my stats with my LLP! Leave it alone. The system works in this one rare occasion. If you can't afford a LE building, get over it or fight to get your iph up. If you sell an LE building, tough luck that was not the smartest thing you ever did!
    well I think there should be a "timer" of those LE buildings. That when it gets 1 year old, then its put back up to the store and with 2x original price. Then those who got it first time have a year head start and others who can finally afford them and are able to get them. I and my mini have all the LE-s starting from jinay and I wouldnt mind others getting them when they have earned me one year more then now new guys. There is not enough time to upgrade all stuff anyway. Otherwise the gap gets bigger with oldies and newbies. Then atleast they have SOME chance to crawl back