Gold Price.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Price.

Post Count

Thumbs down Gold Price.

I did sent invite to someone from IOS to ANDROID and this person started to play the game till level 3 but i didnt get any unit for it. And found out one more thing the Gold is more cheaper at android then ios. Its around 16$ different on per vault! Why? Anyone can confirm it?

Post Count
    Looking at both right now. and no, they are equal on my ios and android.

When you hit one of the three options to ally someone new, it specifically says not available to android.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Thank you SGT Rud.

Post Count
    no prob. But with the gold purchase. I can only speak for my two.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Are you comparing devices from different countries or currencies by any chance?
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Are you comparing devices from different countries or currencies by any chance?
    No same country same home.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus. View Post
    No same country same home.
    Hmm well then it might just be an introductory price for a new player? Try and get them hooked on their first Vault purchase or something? I don't know...just speculating at this point
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    I dont know Thief but i dont think so. I hope its like that or else thats not fair.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hmm well then it might just be an introductory price for a new player? Try and get them hooked on their first Vault purchase or something? I don't know...just speculating at this point
    And an acct with lvl 146 6/7m+ stats locked like this after latest update without any Gree support responses is ok or what?!? How to go about it?!?

ACCOUNT.jpg

Post Count
    My ipad is more expensive than my galaxy s3 phone for purchases !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    My ipad is more expensive than my galaxy s3 phone for purchases !
    Here is one!! Yes in my Iphone much more expensive then S-Galaxy 4

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Min View Post
    And an acct with lvl 146 6/7m+ stats locked like this after latest update without any Gree support responses is ok or what?!? How to go about it?!?

ACCOUNT.jpg
    en-support@gree.net

Make sure to include your account Name, Level, Player ID and anything else that you can remember about your profile.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    My comparison was Iphone4 and Galaxy S1.

Both accounts are seasoned accounts.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not exactly related, but I have 2 Android accounts and sometimes gold is on sale on one account and not the other

Banned
    Post Count
    en-support@gree.net

Make sure to include your account Name, Level, Player ID and anything else that you can remember about your profile.
    I did all of the above with SS of itunes receipt latest, SS of acct locked, all info - already pushing towards 24hrs - no response, you can see your msgs on that acct too, Thief... ;[ Just can't access - no explanation, no responses, nothing, i even PM'd all mods i could find here - silence as if all got deaf all of a sudden... Is that how players being pushed out of game by simply ignoring any issues, i mean wtf, naturally will do all history of expenditures refunded, but an ignorance like that?!?...