A&f please read ! Important issue !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A&f please read ! Important issue !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A&f please read ! Important issue !

im talking to gree support since raid boss and my issue is not resolved yet.
    i am in crime city rollers, top 10 team, in raid boss event i was in the syndicate and was rewarded with all syndicate rewards, the ones each member got the same one, after your update i lost all rewards except elite 27 which we won after update, i lost inasne stats, all easy 1-20, normal 1-22 and 1-26, i really dont know what to do the gree support on email havent fixed it yet, can you help me with this? thanks in advance.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    according to your signature you are in Project Phoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TG3d View Post
    Pay no mind to that.... He is clearly in a syndicate that deserves prizes, whichever one that may be.
    too true though
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SAVIDA View Post
    im talking to gree support since raid boss and my issue is not resolved yet.
    i am in crime city rollers, top 10 team, in raid boss event i was in the syndicate and was rewarded with all syndicate rewards, the ones each member got the same one, after your update i lost all rewards except elite 27 which we won after update, i lost inasne stats, all easy 1-20, normal 1-22 and 1-26, i really dont know what to do the gree support on email havent fixed it yet, can you help me with this? thanks in advance.
    CCR sucks!!!

how many posts before I can start my own post for some help?

Wait, Crime City Rollers? Weren't you guys formerly the hacking syndicate called Ice Dragons? You got some nerve rep'ing a hacked syndicate. And trying to get something from Gree for an event you prolly hacked.

Please do not give these chumps anything. They are an affront to the many hard earned top ten syndicates.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Truth_Is_Out_There_2 View Post
    Wait, Crime City Rollers? Weren't you guys formerly the hacking syndicate called Ice Dragons? You got some nerve rep'ing a hacked syndicate. And trying to get something from Gree for an event you prolly hacked.

Please do not give these chumps anything. They are an affront to the many hard earned top ten syndicates.
    ooooo, them's are fightin' words, SAVIDA. you've got some explaining to do!! Mr. Ice Dragon!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    ooooo, them's are fightin' words, SAVIDA. you've got some explaining to do!! Mr. Ice Dragon!!
    Naw don't worry, they won't respond to that. It's a touchy subject for them. Best thing is for them to ignore this. They know its an accusation they can't beat.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i have no clue what you guys talking about.. and i dont really mind i just want my rewards back