BAF: Mark your target, hold your breath and take your shot.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAF: Mark your target, hold your breath and take your shot.

Post Count

Cool BAF: Mark your target, hold your breath and take your shot.

Do you have your sights set on a Top 100 finish!

BAF have always hit their target; Top 100 finishes in every BfC in Modern War! ...and had great fun doing it.

16 of the original 20 faction members are still within the BAF family, that alone is a great testament to this faction.

To be part of this illustrious fighting unit you will need the following:

Attack and Defence stats: 2m +
    Be able to score in a BfC: 50k WD points or more
    Donate a daily minimum: $8m

Faction Bonuses:
    • Health Regen: -30%
    • Ground Attack: +20%
    • Infantry Attack: +30%
    • Infantry Defence: +35%
    • Ground Defence: +35%
    • Air Defence: +35%
    • Air Attack: +20%
    • Sea Defence: +35%
    • Sea Attack: +10%
    • Building Defence: +35%
    • Building Output: +25%
    • Guild Member Increase: +36

For more detail read below or just skip it and apply on our website http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/f5-fac...ip-application

Why are BAF recruiting?
    We want the game to be fun and we want our members to have a real life. We have multiple factions within the BAF family that provide our members with options to accommodate MW into their life's busy schedule. Some members are taking a break from fighting on the front lines, so we are looking for strong dedicated players to fill very large shoes.

What are the BAF after?
    We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players with 2m plus stats. No specific time zone is required, all are welcome. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
    We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
    You don't, however we do expect a member to be able to hit 50k WD points. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
    We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
    We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
    His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
    We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
    If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
    We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.
    Last edited by simpleman; 11-22-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Post Count
    BAF: Mark your target, hold your breath and take your shot.

We are on target, hitting our marks, do you think it's it's time to re-adjust your aim?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Talking

Just FYI... A trained marksman does not hold their breathe when taking a shot. You take the shot at the end of your exhale cycle. Holding your breathe starves your brain of oxygen and causes you to shake. In a high stressed situation, only the best marksman are able to crack the shot in the proper timing of your breathing cycle so it's best not to include breathing in your training exercises for that reason. If you are training for call of duty or paper punching it really doesn't matter.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Just FYI... A trained marksman does not hold their breathe when taking a shot. You take the shot at the end of your exhale cycle. Holding your breathe starves your brain of oxygen and causes you to shake. In a high stressed situation, only the best marksman are able to crack the shot in the proper timing of your breathing cycle so it's best not to include breathing in your training exercises for that reason. If you are training for call of duty or paper punching it really doesn't matter.
    Thank you for informing anyone out there who would hold their breath till shaking and on the verge of passing out.. This little bit of information is extremely helpful for those who should be the way of Darwin.. When I was in basic they said positions, and breath should both be varying in practice. But however I remember being trained "not at sniper school but I did get my marksmen ribbon" but on the range told to breath and hold that last exhale and try shooting accurate in that slight pause.. Now this was over a decade ago so I'm sure with today's youth this practice has been removed because of persons doing it till shaking.. But thanks for the heads up I'm sure it's useful to someone, some how..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phrosty View Post
    Thank you for informing anyone out there who would hold their breath till shaking and on the verge of passing out.. This little bit of information is extremely helpful for those who should be the way of Darwin.. When I was in basic they said positions, and breath should both be varying in practice. But however I remember being trained "not at sniper school but I did get my marksmen ribbon" but on the range told to breath and hold that last exhale and try shooting accurate in that slight pause.. Now this was over a decade ago so I'm sure with today's youth this practice has been removed because of persons doing it till shaking.. But thanks for the heads up I'm sure it's useful to someone, some how..
    I'm not talking about holding your breath til you shake. I'm saying that holding your breath even for a second causes shakes that one is probably not even aware of. You need all the help you can get when your target is 1000 yards away. Anyways... Thanks for your service!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    I'm not talking about holding your breath til you shake. I'm saying that holding your breath even for a second causes shakes that one is probably not even aware of. You need all the help you can get when your target is 1000 yards away. Anyways... Thanks for your service!

I have no idea what hitting a target at 1000 yards is like.. That's a club I am not apart of and most likely never become part of.. That kind of distance is unimaginable in someone with only chair-force small arms, short range training.. thanks

Post Count
    The best I've done is about 990 yards, but that was in Battlefield 3.

Post Count
    Well the best i've done is about 2 feet and i still miss the round target from time to time in the early morning. I don't think i really need to say anything else because if you've read our recruitment adds and see how much time and effort is put into these and see how much we value our friends and how much we enjoy having them in our family. I think its a no brainer. I have been here since BATTLE FOR BRAZIL. That is a long ass time to be playing this game. I wouldn't be playing this right now if it weren't for the good friends i have made while being here. GO BAF!!!!
    The British Armed Forces
    BAF: Ut Unus Nos Sto
    Our site:http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgehemiram View Post
    Well the best i've done is about 2 feet and i still miss the round target from time to time in the early morning. I don't think i really need to say anything else because if you've read our recruitment adds and see how much time and effort is put into these and see how much we value our friends and how much we enjoy having them in our family. I think its a no brainer. I have been here since BATTLE FOR BRAZIL. That is a long ass time to be playing this game. I wouldn't be playing this right now if it weren't for the good friends i have made while being here. GO BAF!!!!
    Ya big soft git

Post Count
    bump to the top
    The British Armed Forces

Post Count
    My names bob lee swagger, are you john Wayne?

Post Count
    I've got a mellowship, I've got a fellowship
    I've got a nonstop "Yo swan" hello chip

Post Count
    ummmm my name is bump
    The British Armed Forces

Post Count
    It was one of those nights when you turn out the lights
    And everything comes into view

Post Count
    well i remember when you did that to me and i ended up .......... well ummm im not gonna say that here
    The British Armed Forces