The Customers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Customers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

The Customers

Let's start with a question: why don't you listen to your customers (paying and non-paying?) Your customers are very vocal: a good thing. Your customers are intelligent: another good thing. The customers are actually telling you what to improve in game: a huge free beta test. What else could a company ask for?

Is the new bonus system generating more revenues for you now?

Why is there no use for respect yet they continue to be given out?

Why is defense lagging so much from attack? My defense is 10 million lower than my attack? More importantly, as the stats go up and the levels, the percentage needed to win an attack or a rob should adjust. Needing 1 mil attack to rob a player with 1.5 mil defense is very different from having 7 mil attack and robbing a player with 10 mil defense. I get the math but the gap is wider, therefore, either stronger defense mods should be available or formula needs to change accordingly!

When Funzio owned the game, it was built to go on until level 200. As players were nearing that level, they sold the game. Lol. It was meant to be the end. I for one don't want to see it end but if the game is constantly broken, it may be best to end it. I still don't understand why there isn't a new crime city platform for players above level 200. You claim the Funzio platform is broken, create a new one!

Recently, you have lost several players, some of whom were top spenders. You are slated to lose a few more in a few weeks or months. In parting, many of these players have expressed what made them quit. Is change so bad for your company? Trust me, change is not necessarily admitting you were wrong, it could be proving you listen to your customers. Try it, it may earn you some positive comments and a few more yens.

Here is a thought: why don't some of us players put our heads and wallets together and develop a new and improved crime city? We have proven in most cases we may be smarter than gree employees!

Banned
    Post Count
    How fat are your wallets ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter how deep his pockets are. When you give terrible customer service and cause your top spenders to stop buying, you lose revenue. Revenue pushes the game. Gree is screwing up. Someone posted their phone number, hell i pass their building weekly. They can do better. They choose not too

Post Count
    What's convinced me to give up the game is that the only way to restore a character is through email request, but Gree is much too busy to respond to these email requests.

That is just bananas. The end user cannot restore their character except by email request, but we are much too busy to respond.

Just amazing.

Ah well, at least I'll save money, and I had better be refunded my last gold purchase, since I wasn't able to enjoy it.

Maybe this is their way of pushing people out of the game. Eventually everybody will get a new device or reset their old one, and they just won't bother restoring the characters.

Makes no sense to me, but I guess Gree sees things differently.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    What's convinced me to give up the game is that the only way to restore a character is through email request, but Gree is much too busy to respond to these email requests.

That is just bananas. The end user cannot restore their character except by email request, but we are much too busy to respond.

Just amazing.

Ah well, at least I'll save money, and I had better be refunded my last gold purchase, since I wasn't able to enjoy it.

Maybe this is their way of pushing people out of the game. Eventually everybody will get a new device or reset their old one, and they just won't bother restoring the characters.

Makes no sense to me, but I guess Gree sees things differently.
    u can recover your game on your own if u know how. i took a flash drive and put in my computer, hooked up my phone and copied all data from my phone and sd card in phone. now if i loos my game i just hook my phone up and transfer the funzio folder back to my phone and log in to cc. then force a data push and exit game when done. log back in an my hood is back up.

sometimes it takes gree a couple days to transfer your game for u. be paitent

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Let's start with a question: why don't you listen to your customers (paying and non-paying?)
    Non-Paying customers......good one.

People who don't pay are just using resources, nothing more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    who says non-paying players dont pay? Some, in a way, do. they tell friends about the game, maybe these pay for the game. Thes might tell others about the game, and so on. The better the game the more people will talk about it, the more people that play and therefor more people pay.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyAbsol View Post
    who says non-paying players dont pay? Some, in a way, do. they tell friends about the game, maybe these pay for the game. Thes might tell others about the game, and so on. The better the game the more people will talk about it, the more people that play and therefor more people pay.
    Who says non-paying players don't pay? Umm everyone except for the vegetarians who eat beef but not pork...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mb402n View Post
    Who says non-paying players don't pay? Umm everyone except for the vegetarians who eat beef but not pork...
    STFU.....!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why is defense lagging so much from attack? My defense is 10 million lower than my ?
    Think thats easy...in the new battle system its about the winning fights streak. If there more players with higher attack stats than top10 teams defense stats there also able to defeat even top teams. To keep up the winning streak players need to spend more gold ($$$ for Gree). Everything is about the money these days like you know.

That what I think the difference in attack and defense stats...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mb402n View Post
    What's the problem. The game is advertised as free to play. If Gree don't want that anymore, just charge to download.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Here is a thought: why don't some of us players put our heads and wallets together and develop a new and improved crime city? We have proven in most cases we may be smarter than gree employees!
    It's not necessarily the employees are the problem. Could be the management culture is the thing.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    What's the problem. The game is advertised as free to play. If Gree don't want that anymore, just charge to download.
    That what FC just read morphi! They are busy now wondering why owing Gree $100k each on latest credit card billing statement.

SAS get their bills next month

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I don't have to notify you ahead, or post this information at all.
    A&F's response to a question why GREE could not give its customers notice as to when the events would start :/

His post really does not require a lot of commentary as it sums a lot of things up.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    TBH events don't always start when planned, so we don't want to tell you a specific time when we'd have to push it back later.