Fix this gree!!!

I am getting really ticked. Time has frozen in my game, I have had 4 epic energy he entire day and new tournament hasnt come and wont. What the heck, fix this! Im really mad riht now!!!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Restarted game and it fixed, but I wasted time on that. What happened??

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Probably something with your phone. Ever had the sound not work? A restart usually fixes it. Friends list wonky? (yes, its a pain) but an app kill and it gets fixed.

When in doubt, reset buddy. And maybe some breathing/meditation classes.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Probably something with your phone. Ever had the sound not work? A restart usually fixes it. Friends list wonky? (yes, its a pain) but an app kill and it gets fixed.

When in doubt, reset buddy. And maybe some breathing/meditation classes.
    hehe at first I thouht you were being nice lol I was just mad because I usually get barely past 51 kills, and I lost a lot of time.

that sucks

yeah they need to fix it

I had this problem but in a weird way. I crafted two 4* armors at the same time. One of them finished on time and the other still had a day left >.> not cool.