DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please put a tab to guild chat in the Raid Boss and War windows

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wink Please put a tab to guild chat in the Raid Boss and War windows

It just makes sense.

Banned
    Post Count
    Who use "guild chat"? Arn't ALL guilds using Group Me (or Kakao) for guild chats? I don't think I have been in a guild that uses the in game guild chat in over 5 months...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Who use "guild chat"? Arn't ALL guilds using Group Me (or Kakao) for guild chats? I don't think I have been in a guild that uses the in game guild chat in over 5 months...
    what if you have 1 device and dont want to switch from kakao/group me/palringo constantly
    Hi guys

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    what if you have 1 device and dont want to switch from kakao/group me/palringo constantly
    Group me works on a computer, so I just leave both open...and during war I turn on notifications on my device awhile I fight, and get instant live updates at the top of my game while I am playing. As far as your question... I don't know? The last few guilds I have been in do not use the guild chat at all. I guess you would just have to adjust? Does TAG use in game guild chat? I thought you guys use Palringo (my least favorite of the three apps)?

Post Count
    Not all guilds will have all members using another form of chat (kakao/groupme/palringo). While there may be 200 top guilds, there will be another 1000+ other guilds who have members who don't use such channels. A war/boss chat may be interesting for these other guilds. But it will take up more resources from Gree. Would this additional feature bring more income for the developer? I don't know, but unlikely.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Group me works on a computer, so I just leave both open...and during war I turn on notifications on my device awhile I fight, and get instant live updates at the top of my game while I am playing. As far as your question... I don't know? The last few guilds I have been in do not use the guild chat at all. I guess you would just have to adjust? Does TAG use in game guild chat? I thought you guys use Palringo (my least favorite of the three apps)?
    use both chats, didnt know you could use it on pc too :O
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Most guilds in top300 will use a seperate chat now. We use kakao which imo is the best (I've used many chat apps already). And for the ones that need is: kakao has a PC version as well (linked to mobile device).

For the 'lower' guilds it might be handy, however Gree should first put in automatic refresh in guild chat or a refresh button. I remember the pain of guild chat. So glad I don't use it at all
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Great idea! My guild uses the GC for war and event postings once the group has been notified on the outside channels. The in-game chat, has a definite drawback, with it's poor lag-time, however, for players with access to only one device and can't sit at a computer the whole time, a simple sidebar, chat window, would be useful I believe, for most.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Post Count
    Group me is the best
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i've used many, once you get the hang of groupme; it's the format i like best. as for guild chat it's a pain. i'd rather see the team focus on providing improvements to actual game play...raid bosses, lte, gltq's...etc. than spend time on improving something few people use.

Most obvious sign that you need to fix something is when everyone abandons it to use something else. At the end of the day, GREE needs to overhaul its chat system. Real-time chat is so common now, GREE's system is an embarrassment.

Post Count
    A simple tab barr in Raid boss/war windows and a refresh button should be enough...

Some guilds don't use ext chat app, and find this way of playing more "challenging".

Ranking is not about using ext. chat app. or not, ranking is only about the gems you put in this event.
    Using an ext. chat app can help to more coordination, so can influence on win or loose.

Jm2c.