CJ54 Can you please elaborate?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CJ54 Can you please elaborate?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question CJ54 Can you please elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We are not changing any win totals or crediting any additional prizes for last weekend's Syndicate event.
    Were your paying customers at fault for wins not being awarded during the most recent war?

If not I genuinely do not feel it is too much to expect for an employee of GREE/Funzio to explain their reasons for not acting to correct your customers grievances.

If GREE continue their stance of not budging on this issue I feel the least that a customer would deserve is a full explanation.

Anxiously awaiting a full response.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ibtl
    Come on now you know it won't happen.

Post Count

Your costumers deserve your attention

I have seen on Funzio forum that you admitted that "Nobody's first win or loss was recorded".So you addmit that it was yours error.Well, now you can correct that error and give your costumers the first deserved win.And by conseguence wins will be 50, and you can credit to your costumers 50 wins prize.Treat well your costumers, thanks

Post Count
    Aright folks, this issue has been talked on already and things are getting a bit out of hand. I will pass this to CJ and in the mean time, thread will be closed.