Need some help finishing Faction Prestige Lvl 15 Supreme Commander

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help finishing Faction Prestige Lvl 15 Supreme Commander

Post Count

Need some help finishing Faction Prestige Lvl 15 Supreme Commander

We would love to have a temp or even permanent recruits help us out finishing the faction LTQ prestige levels. We are short of people and time on the supreme commander but should be good on levels up to 14. This is a really tough event and we probably won't be able to finish without some outside assistance.

Maybe you are in a faction that isn't even close to finishing and want this unit. Or maybe you are in a faction that already finished and we could offer some game cash or concrete to your faction as appreciation. Or maybe you just want a new faction to join. If this appeals to you and you would like to help us out with Prestige Level 15 (supreme commander) please contact me by PM.

And yes before I am told this is not the recruiting thread I realize that but time is short and I would have no chance of many people even viewing it there so I apologize in advance.
    Last edited by SEC; 11-20-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Post Count
    not to hijack but maybe we can help

we are currently on 13/15 prestige

whwere r u

Lurker
    Post Count
    Willing to make a kill let me know when give me your faction invite and will go I don't think my faction will make it.

Post Count
    We have pretty much all levels up to 15 mostly prepped and on 15 we have 6/15 working on the supreme commander. We just don't have enough with a fast enough regen to start prepping the supreme commander now without using several mountains of gold. We don't mind spending some but not that amount.
    Last edited by SEC; 11-20-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TIRED View Post
    Willing to make a kill let me know when give me your faction invite and will go I don't think my faction will make it.
    Thanks! I will send you a PM now

Post Count
    I have 44/45 waiting for a faction to get this unit pm me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    I have 44/45 waiting for a faction to get this unit pm me
    Sending PM now thanks

Post Count
    I'm going to piggy back on this thread...our faction is very close to completing Prestige FLTQ. We are not however looking for a temporary replacement. We would like your help finishing and them becoming a permanent member. TOP 250 faction. PM me for details.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B Johnson View Post
    I'm going to piggy back on this thread...our faction is very close to completing Prestige FLTQ. We are not however looking for a temporary replacement. We would like your help finishing and them becoming a permanent member. TOP 250 faction. PM me for details.
    Thanks for the bump but not cool to hijack my thread when you can start your own. just saying...

Anyway we could use 1 possibly 2 more. We have a sister mini faction where we can move some of our 2nd accounts over to make room if anyone else want to get this unit. I cannot guarantee anything but right now we have levels 12/13/14 nearly fully prepped so they will fall fast and with the 2 guys above in this thread that just joined we have better than a 75% chance now of finishing level 15 as well. So please PM me if interested.

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    SEC, if you have groupme, we have a room started for unused or extra prestaged targets.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog's Wife View Post
    SEC, if you have groupme, we have a room started for unused or extra prestaged targets.
    We use Palringo for our chat but I do have a Groupme account that I can use to join if you could PM the link. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have both 14 and 15 staged but want the unit on my LLP. Message me when you are close to completing 14 can't be 1 hit on 14 as I will not be able to drop out to bring my LLP in thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TJH View Post
    I have both 14 and 15 staged but want the unit on my LLP. Message me when you are close to completing 14 can't be 1 hit on 14 as I will not be able to drop out to bring my LLP in thanks.
    Ok will send PM now with contact details. Thanks!

Post Count
    Anyone out there whose faction is NOT going to finish the LTQ and want to help REG out on prestige 15? We need one more player for Supreme Commander on Emir. 623x 45 hits. At this point it will require gold but you will get the prize. Pm me.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Well the 2 guys above in this thread (Tired and Tattoo) both joined on level 10, stayed through 14 and got the units then left. Nice to rob us of those units that would have gone to our minis that we booted to make room and leave us the lurch right? So now we have a spot for 1 or 2 just to be on the safe side. Just looking for players with some integrity who will do their part and get the reward with us. So please PM if you want to to get this unit with us or if you prefer we can also pay you with game cash/concrete. We are on level 15 now and 5/15 and 14/15 by the morning. Thanks

Thanks