Post your issues here for Gree - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your issues here for Gree

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count

Talking

Some douche with 10 Klout's Nerve Toxin, 4 Jack O Bomb, 5 Jack O Bomb ELITE, 5 Rest In Pieces amongst several other items that you're only supposed to have 1 of just robbed me.

When Gree fixes the stats/inventories, I know who I'll be visiting several times per day until they're finally off my news feed. should be about a month
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 11-21-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well TBH I'm happy with gree since the 30 min mantainance my stats have gone up 60/70% - I'm robbing people I couldn't get near before.......... Please don't change it - it's like having superpowers :-)

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh, that was you, lol?
    Doubtful unless you're level 107. . There's a lot of accounts have glitched inventories now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    Doubtful unless you're level 107. . There's a lot of accounts have glitched inventories now.
    Just messing with you. I feel so rich with 350 gold right now.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Lurker
    Post Count

Good Idea but....

Quote Originally Posted by Dunky View Post
    Get ur leader to kick him and then rejoin.. this should work.
    In theory this should work under normal circumstances but this is obviously not normal as many players have many issues. This though has been tried and has not worked. GREE I need you to fix this please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesm4d View Post
    In theory this should work under normal circumstances but this is obviously not normal as many players have many issues. This though has been tried and has not worked. GREE I need you to fix this please
    I have seen a report of a syndicate leader that cant see his synd but hzs officers who confirm his synd still exidts and he is the leader...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyAbsol View Post
    I have seen a report of a syndicate leader that cant see his synd but hzs officers who confirm his synd still exidts and he is the leader...
    when is this problem going to be sorted ?, we have a team ltq tomorrow?.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Large portion of syndicate cannot access the syndicate.

A large portion of my syndicate cannot access any part of the syndicate... crime city states that the account needs to join a syndicate, but accounts that still have access can see the players that "need to join a syndicate." When you try to invite or they ask to rejoin, it does nothing. :-( With a syndicate LTQ starting soon, please help.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyAbsol View Post
    1. Cant see my syndicate, but I think i'm still in it. for me it says i'm not in a syndicate.
    2. my inbox is reset. (not important)
    3. my def stats are wrong...
    these problems started after the 30mins maintainance.
    any help?
    Have the same problems

Lurker
    Post Count
    Members are leaving my syndicate.Out of leader,cheet.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrsimp View Post
    A large portion of my syndicate cannot access any part of the syndicate... crime city states that the account needs to join a syndicate, but accounts that still have access can see the players that "need to join a syndicate." When you try to invite or they ask to rejoin, it does nothing. :-( With a syndicate LTQ starting soon, please help.
    do not worry, gree is aware of this and it will be fixed before that starts, if not they will probably move the event due to too many people having this problem.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Problems on Android Phone:
    Case event not showing up, it hasn't for a few months heres my ticket req # 1122536
    Can't access my syndicate bonuses to buy more, it force closes each time i click the tab.
    My stats are showing 48k att 36k def, reg stats are roughly 815k att, 813k def.
    Not receiving shadow uzis (I understand this event hasn't started.) says coming soon in syndicate donation tab.

Any help I would really appreciate it.
    Syndicate Leader of Rise Against
    Syn Code: 504 608 524
    Lvl 126
    Att: 2.5 Million
    Def:2.3 Million
    IPH:532k

Quote Originally Posted by ccrsimp View Post
    This should be fixed for everyone now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNick View Post
    Post your problems here for Tree to check them in one easy locations. Here are mine...

On my Android phone:

Ltq not giving weapon prizes
    Case event shows but all prizes say 200 attack and 99,999 defense
    Zero drop rate for cases...cant get or open any cases
    My stats are about 1/3 of what they should be
    No news feed showing
    That is the exact same problem I have been having with my Android for the past month or so. I sent Gree a ticket they told me to uninstall the game and reinstall.........I had done that a million times before sending the ticket...... I gave up in the end.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still can't get the LTQ to load. I have the LTB, or did, and I got my gold but no LTQ.