Post your issues here for Gree - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your issues here for Gree

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing defence leader

Gree... The defence leader is missing in our syndicate the English bastards he like many others is visible by the other players in the syndicate but cannot access into it himself. His I'd is 964810086. Please can you sort ASAP ?? He also has missing stats but I presume this is because he has lost his syndicate mods??
    Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesm4d View Post
    Gree... The defence leader is missing in our syndicate the English bastards he like many others is visible by the other players in the syndicate but cannot access into it himself. His I'd is 964810086. Please can you sort ASAP ?? He also has missing stats but I presume this is because he has lost his syndicate mods??
    Thanks in advance for your quick response.
    Get ur leader to kick him and then rejoin.. this should work.
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Loves You View Post
    I got one: job payout modifiers don't work. You would think that since GREE keeps offering that modifier on expensive prizes (including the current collect-20 leaderboard item), they'd at least bother to check that the modifier works.

The job payout modifier will adjust the cash range you see when you click a job. For example, if a job normally pays out $100-$200, and you have +50% job payout, you will see the range as $150-$300.

However, it doesn't work. Check it while you're doing the LTQ. If you have a decent job payout modifier (e.g. +50%) you will see a payout below the minimum about half the time.

Job payout is a useless modifier, but at least double check that it works, even as a booby prize, GREE.

Edit: just hit "Gang Member" on Club District for $164k. The stated range on my game is $283980-$795150. I have +55% job payout.
    +1. Doesn't work on mine too.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfirecc View Post
    Exact the same problem here!!! I'm the leader of my syndicate and can't connect. That's more than stupid. They did not fix the game in maintainance, the messed it up even more!!
    lots of my other friends have the same problrm, damnit gree....

Lurker
    Post Count

Out of syndicate!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyAbsol View Post
    1. Cant see my syndicate, but I think i'm still in it. for me it says i'm not in a syndicate.
    2. my inbox is reset. (not important)
    3. my def stats are wrong...
    these problems started after the 30mins maintainance.
    any help?
    Exact the same.Officers saying,that me(leader) and few people,still on the syndicate member list.But we are out of syndicate and can't re-enter.Please HELP!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNick View Post
    Post your problems here for Tree to check them in one easy locations. Here are mine...

On my Android phone:

Ltq not giving weapon prizes
    Case event shows but all prizes say 200 attack and 99,999 defense
    Zero drop rate for cases...cant get or open any cases
    My stats are about 1/3 of what they should be
    No news feed showing

On my Kindle Fire:
    Ltq shows but when I click to go to the map it says failed to load waterfront district, but loads the map. However once on the map I cant do anything... cant move the map, cant click on any characters, etc
    Case event is working fine and stats seem to be ok.

So they can ignore us again? They will be shutting this game down soon

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you write into support they can move your game from your Kindle to any other mobile device.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    If you write into support they can move your game from your Kindle to any other mobile device.
    How long till you shut down cc a+f

Let's see if a mod can give a straight answer for once

Post Count
    I guess until I trip on the power cord.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thought i wouldn't get a straight answer thanks a+f your ruining peoples experience why not just fix the game and give customers feedback and respect you might just get a little more gold in your pocket!!! Since thats what your here for and your doing a terrible job

Post Count
    You're too kind. We know what the issues are and have a list of things to fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You're too kind. We know what the issues are and have a list of things to fix.
    A&F, can you help me with this? Would like to get my game back before the team event starts.

I submitted a ticket on the 18th, about losing my account. I have been waiting for someone from gree to email me or contact me regarding how I can get my old account back. Still nothing. Even attached a gold receipt for verification. Would like to get my old in game character back, as I have spent a decent amount of time and money in game.

Post Count
    To be honest that's not a very long time to wait right now. There are probably hundreds of people that need transfers. Support is working on it, but only have so many hours in the day.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    To be honest that's not a very long time to wait right now. There are probably hundreds of people that need transfers. Support is working on it, but only have so many hours in the day.
    I understand that. Thanks for at least replying back. First word I have heard from someone at gree the whole time. Just hope I get it back soon. Spent time and a good bit of money on that character.

Post Count
    I have lost BOTH my To die for buildings in the last hour. They are completely gone. Guess I can't update to next level before time expires. U guys are loosing a bunch of gold contribution. What's the fix? Btw my stats defence went up over 2 million but it's not legit! Please fix. Fortunately for me this us the first MAJOR error I've had w this game