Broke more GREE - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Broke more GREE

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    They are still in the middle of messing with things. It's going to be buggy while things are being changed. Your car is in the shop, the mechanic has a few hoses pulled off, and you all are trying to jump in the car and drive off. Don't blame the mechanic when the car dies before you can put it in drive! Let them put it back together, first!

Thank you, GREE, for restoring all the missing syndicate alerts to our syndicate forum. I really appreciate it. Good luck with the remaining game maintenance.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    They are still in the middle of messing with things.
    We're mostly done with the messing-with, now we're just tightening some hoses that came loose (people who got half-kicked from syndicates, and investigating the stat thing). If anyone is still seeing *currently happening* weirdness that is not one of those two things, please let us know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're mostly done with the messing-with, now we're just tightening some hoses that came loose (people who got half-kicked from syndicates, and investigating the stat thing). If anyone is still seeing *currently happening* weirdness that is not one of those two things, please let us know.
    whats your suggestion for my game to finally get the new data set? its been a day now i lost on the LTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still cant get the LTQ to load. I recieved the gold, and the LTB is still there, just no LTQ. 306 765 305

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Pm sent regarding my hood

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Gree Just leave everything alone. I am liking my 10 million attack and Def. LOL

Don't be a "Gree Giver."
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 11-20-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Post Count
    one of my members has 14 Demon Riders.. the 40/30k stat :P so now over 2mil in points.. where she shouldve been like 800k.. but she likes it lol
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey CJ wanna fix or inform us when next battle actually is?

Post Count
    After this data push, I am actually missing 150 gold, with out receiving the 350 from GREE.

Lurker
    Post Count

bug problem

hi guys i have a problem I can`t see how much we need to upgrade the bonus, just appear when I was touch any bonus just the percent to improved and little information. I am lvl 83 and my code mafia: 271611405. thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I seem to have 3x demon riders.. As well as 3 of half the weapons in my list when attacking. Stats have gone up around 700k.. Also have 2 of the same LTQ running..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1234 View Post
    To be honest I wish Gree would just take the game out of commission for a few days to sort things out properly (if they can be that is) if they cannot just call it a day and say the game is dead in the water as it cannot be fixed, at least then people can get on with their lives and save their money for things much more important.
    how about this, its a month before the next battle, how about we go back to Classic Crime City without all the events and syndicate wars until then and they can work on the bugs I'll be happy to work on my income just play this stupid game as it was designed by funzio. Before gree got a hold of it I don't recall bugs like this ever ever ever
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    how about this, its a month before the next battle, how about we go back to Classic Crime City without all the events and syndicate wars until then and they can work on the bugs I'll be happy to work on my income just play this stupid game as it was designed by funzio. Before gree got a hold of it I don't recall bugs like this ever ever ever
    Gree would never do that because of the gold (income)loss. Same as them not having a battle through the holiday season because they are only in it for the money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ any idea of when I we will actually be reinstated into our syns?. Losing 1.5 million an hour bites a big one, the 200k stat drop isn't the greatest either . 1/4 of my syn shows in to the ones in but we show out.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm still out of my syn and getting hit hard now, very hard.

Are you guys working on it or you just abandoned us ?