Broke more GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Broke more GREE

Banned
    Post Count
    I am out of the syn with two accounts. Leader tells me that both accounts show in the members list.
    What's going on ? ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Now I cant log in again. Getting sick of this Gree!!

Post Count
    Dont mind the news feed been deleted as its probably deleted me from one complete nut jobs news feed

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah same here.... Our defence leader has just asked why we have dropped him from our syndicate. Most of us can't even get into the game so we're not going to do that. I can see him but on his screen he has been dropped???

We're going to have some random server weirdness for a little while longer, but things will go back to normal. Thank you for the patience while we resolve this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LTQ won't start on my camper account. And I can't get on in my other account.

Guess Gree needs to give gold again... the game is falling apart

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wish Master View Post
    Guess Gree needs to give gold again... the game is falling apart
    I'd rather have the game fixed than more gold that doesn't compensate for the multiple screw-ups

Post Count
    Just got my mini lvl 14. Attack jumped to 1.0. Million an 998k defense. I think everyone needs to watch out here I come. I'm sure I'll be back to normal later. Just wanted to let you know

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteel View Post
    Just got my mini lvl 14. Attack jumped to 1.0. Million an 998k defense. I think everyone needs to watch out here I come. I'm sure I'll be back to normal later. Just wanted to let you know
    Wow I'm sure you can do a lot with a level 14. Should I say congratulations?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're going to have some random server weirdness for a little while longer, but things will go back to normal. Thank you for the patience while we resolve this.
    so when do you think i'll get my dataset? i have 4G, and i have strong wifi so i dont see why its taken a day to update.

Post Count
    To be honest I wish Gree would just take the game out of commission for a few days to sort things out properly (if they can be that is) if they cannot just call it a day and say the game is dead in the water as it cannot be fixed, at least then people can get on with their lives and save their money for things much more important.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have lost my hood and been put on level 1

Banned
    Post Count
    First one is a known issue that we are working on now, the rivals lists are stale. The second one, that I have not heard.
    Same problem here. Since yesterday my stats went from 1157500 to 200 k while my husbands have tripled. I am missing loot items, I am not getting prizes from the ltq so I stopped doing it. My cases have disappeared and the page to open cases is blank so I can't do that either. So since 7 pm last night and its 5 pm today I have missed out on time for the ltq and have basically lost 22 case openings. And everyone knows that time is a big part of events. Wonder if they are going to give up anything for that or do i have to use my free gold to catch up now?? So ridiculous that you can never just play and have things work otherwise I like the game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallory Knox View Post
    Same problem here. Since yesterday my stats went from 1157500 to 200 k while my husbands have tripled. I am missing loot items, I am not getting prizes from the ltq so I stopped doing it. My cases have disappeared and the page to open cases is blank so I can't do that either. So since 7 pm last night and its 5 pm today I have missed out on time for the ltq and have basically lost 22 case openings. And everyone knows that time is a big part of events. Wonder if they are going to give up anything for that or do i have to use my free gold to catch up now?? So ridiculous that you can never just play and have things work otherwise I like the game
    Also he has received like 4 of every prize for the new building upgrades instead of just one prize. Crazy