Assault and Flattery - are you being serious???!!!!!????? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assault and Flattery - are you being serious???!!!!!?????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    So for A&F to post that nobody's win or loss was recorded for the first battle is a lie and definitely double standards.
    That is what I thought. If no one was awarded the first win it would have been all over the forums.

A&F why make a sweeping statement like you did?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Nobody's first win or loss was recorded.
    CJ can you please clarify this statement??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    If they give out more wins our syndicate would have scrambled for next total win goal. If you gonna fix it just give all syndicates the next tier prize for the goal so it's fair. I don't think they'll do anything tho, in their mind 350 gold is enough for a few months of epic fails lol.
    Unfortunately i think you are so right.

1000 gold would of been a better gesture considering how much players have spent some far.

Plus pretty much every player will of spent that gold by the end of the next syndicate event.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even 1000 is insulting to players who really spend. Give 350 to anyone under tier 1. Then give everyone who spends, their proper tier bonus.. PROPER tier bonus. Not this new garbage bonus (Reason everyone's leaving).

My FREE mini account got the same as a tier2 main account? Keep licking windows Gree.

Post Count
    You are presuming that a lot of players will be around come next syndicate event Billionaire? After the latest disasters (which by the way I am past caring about as I am all but done with this company) I am sure that a lot of people will have just said enough is enough.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ45 View Post
    We're not awarding any more prizes or wins for the Syndicate event.
    I...don't know what to say here...unbelievable...

828 673 420
    Attack: 507,068,343
    Defense: 259,676,544
    IPH: $39,649,012
    Last Updated: 19/12/2014

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They didn't even buy us dinner and a movie they went straight to bed room without so much as a cuddle after
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Banned
    Post Count
    I honestly think theyre stacking battles on same weekends between mw & cc in a ploy to see which platform is more profitable and worth their time. To hear similar issues happened in mw and were corrected, but won't be corrected here is definitely a slap in the face and showing they're favoring the mw platform. And with numerous top players groups quitting CC, the constant bugs and issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all in a plan to let CC die.

With CJs admission here that no more syndicate prizes are being awarded is a huge statement and "screw you" to players who should've otherwise gotten the 50 wins etc.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t-Hear-A-Reply

Just my .02

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have a mini who wasn't in a syndicate and only completed level 100 of last boss event and it got 350 gold . Yet my main which I sunk gold into raid boss event to have items taken back ( at random ) receives 350 gold also . Lol gree time to wake up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    11-18-2013*01:47 PM#25CJ54*DeveloperJoin DateNov 2011Posts1,400Guys, we had some technical issues that made the last win streak goal actually uncompletable for some teams. If you were on the LAST STEP of the LAST WIN STREAK GOAL (11/12), send us a ticket and we'll investigate if that was the case. Thank you.MW got an investigation into thier errors why cant cc We have been short changed
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Google play store won't refund..they say that is up to gree and and that they have nothing to do with it.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Post Count

"Nobody's first win or loss was recorded"

So you addmit that it was yours error.Well, now you can correct that error and credit the first deserved win.And by conseguence wins will be 50, and you can credited the 50 wins prize.Thats the way a company should act when addmit they made a mistake

Post Count
    I really dont care what has been wrong with the game anymore or what people expect in compensation.

I want the game to move forward and grow with less glitches and crap going wrong. Look forward not backwards.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed not happy customers

We are not changing any win totals or crediting any additional prizes for last weekend's Syndicate event.