Assault and Flattery - are you being serious???!!!!!?????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assault and Flattery - are you being serious???!!!!!?????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Assault and Flattery - are you being serious???!!!!!?????

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Nobody's first win or loss was recorded.

We did not spend any gold on the first battle but if you did not count anyone's win or loss in the first battle I presume GREE will refunding the gold spent by all participants in this battle?

Also can you elaborate on this statement as a paying customer I am less than satisfied with this response.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito6593 View Post
    ... as a paying customer I am less than satisfied with this response.
    Nothing new here... Surprised you all haven't caught on by now..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    "Nobody's first win or loss was recorded."

What matters here is that GREEd simply ROBBED players of ONE HOUR that everybody was planning for, allocating funds, time and effort to make it count in the end - and you simply TOOK IT AWAY - if you don't make it straight, more empty hoods are following and good luck meeting your GREEd sales quotas when u fk up your customers that way.

You were very keen at removing items from inventory - please be as keen now to put the belonging ones there as well!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Billionaire could you please let me know FC's opinion on the gold they spent on the first battle not counting towards a win?

In fact what do all teams feel about their efforts in their first battle not counting.

I find it hard to believe that this happened to every team as there would have been uproar on the forums (I know a number of syndicates were in the same predicament as ourselves) - please advise.

Banned
    Post Count
    i'm more frustrated from the last battle - usually it's a battle you plan for. sometimes you know its the last battle and u only need one more win for the winning streak so u use gold...

Post Count
    You people continue to dump hundreds of dollars in to this company that has proven time and time again they cannot provide a quality and reliable product. All I can do is sit here and laugh at you idiots cause you deserve to get your money taken from you for being so foolish.

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mb402n View Post
    You people continue to dump hundreds of dollars in to this company that has proven time and time again they cannot provide a quality and reliable product. All I can do is sit here and laugh at you idiots cause you deserve to get your money taken from you for being so foolish.
    Doesn't matter if you spent or not
    They gave everyone 350 gold suck-up bars
    Kind of a kick in the lower region to anyone that spends anything on this game
    Another stooooooopid try from GREEdy to repair the sinking ship
    BTW when the rats leave a ship usually the owners tend to notice something is wrong < alittle tooooo late

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito6593 View Post
    We did not spend any gold on the first battle but if you did not count anyone's win or loss in the first battle I presume GREE will refunding the gold spent by all participants in this battle?

Also can you elaborate on this statement as a paying customer I am less than satisfied with this response.
    I'm sure Gree will do the right thing and correct this.

-Bovus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovus Rouge View Post
    I'm sure Gree will do the right thing and correct this. -Bovus
    That's what we thought about the raid boss stats they did... But Gree proved us wrong.

Post Count
    This is wrong and it's a different story in MW from what i'm being told by my friends.

Apparently one of the top factions had all their players locked out in the first battle and neither team could access the battle list so it finished in a tie with both scores being nil nil.

This meant by the end of the event the top faction were one victory short of completing the streak. They have since been awarded that win and the prizes.

So for A&F to post that nobody's win or loss was recorded for the first battle is a lie and definitely double standards.

MW had the same server issues as CC yet teams in MW are being awarded the missing streak prizes if they were one victory short from completing them.

Gree, just credit every team with 3 wins or however many it should relating to how long the servers were buggered. Be done with it and move on, fix the issues so they don't happen again. It's all about keeping your customers happy at this point and it's going to take a lot more than 350 gold to do that, just make sure it's not 65,000 gold awarded to random players lol.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Another example of brilliance!

Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    This is wrong and it's a different story in MW from what i'm being told by my friends.

Apparently one of the top factions had all their players locked out in the first battle and neither team could access the battle list so it finished in a tie with both scores being nil nil.

This meant by the end of the event the top faction were one victory short of completing the streak. They have since been awarded that win and the prizes.

So for A&F to post that nobody's win or loss was recorded for the first battle is a lie and definitely double standards.

MW had the same server issues as CC yet teams in MW are being awarded the missing streak prizes if they were one victory short from completing them.

Gree, just credit every team with 3 wins or however many it should relating to how long the servers were buggered. Be done with it and move on, fix the issues so they don't happen again. It's all about keeping your customers happy at this point and it's going to take a lot more than 350 gold to do that, just make sure it's not 65,000 gold awarded to random players lol.
    Bravo!! IMO ,You are, by far, the most savvy person on this forum!

Post Count
    If they give out more wins our syndicate would have scrambled for next total win goal. If you gonna fix it just give all syndicates the next tier prize for the goal so it's fair. I don't think they'll do anything tho, in their mind 350 gold is enough for a few months of epic fails lol.

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Uh oh! Shi* just got real.
    That escalated quickly.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what is with the server being down?

Post Count
    They could do what the did with the LTQ. Award the next prize up for both individual and syndicate award.

Thats was a good fix, along with the 350 gold. Gree gain a little respect back when they acknowledge their customers and compensate for server issues.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86