GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Energy required for LTQ is pure insanity

Post Count
    I'm still not doing it!

Post Count

WHere's the money going?

I have a real life set of bills that limit my liquid/disposable income to something within reason. Now if I decided to do overtime just for an event, that would free up a few hundred bucks but I refuse on principle. My question to you guys, and I guess to Gree to an extent, is where do you guys get all this money from for Gold/ what are your expenses that you can afford that? Also, based on the customer service, the technical support, or lack there of, and the updates, which have been problematic as late, where are the dollars from all of these players going? Just curious because based on the product, it does not appear it has been reinvested into the product being delivered.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
    I have a real life set of bills that limit my liquid/disposable income to something within reason. Now if I decided to do overtime just for an event, that would free up a few hundred bucks but I refuse on principle. My question to you guys, and I guess to Gree to an extent, is where do you guys get all this money from for Gold/ what are your expenses that you can afford that? Also, based on the customer service, the technical support, or lack there of, and the updates, which have been problematic as late, where are the dollars from all of these players going? Just curious because based on the product, it does not appear it has been reinvested into the product being delivered.
    Excellent questions. I, for one, have extra disposable income, in spite of a new house and 2 kids. But I haven't given GREE a penny in months, and never will again. They blew it long ago for me. Literally the ONLY thing keeping me in these games (I play CC and KA as well) are the friendships I've made. The games are literally an after-thought.

As for where the money is going for those who do spend gold? Clearly not to their dev or testing teams. Nor to their mods. We still get crap products after thousands of posts telling them so, along with hundreds of specific new ideas and "Here's how THIS bug should be fixed!!" posts. And I used to defend the mods, since they are "the face" of the company and take the brunt of the abuse. But their communication lacks ... everything. All they do is chime in on occasion with "Let's try to keep this thread polite guys, m'K?" Instead, the mods here should be doing some of the things that the mods in CC do: Ahead of each event list out the loot. Not necessarily the missions, though that would be just the nice thing to do to help the playerbase enjoy the game more (but also equals less gold). But instead they hide behind the scenes and do almost nothing in the way of communication to us. And now this morning there's some dumbass names "CJ suck balls" or something posting all over. And they're letting him get away with it. They can't even keep a 24 hour watch on a 24 hour website.

'Nuff said. The games just suck. The 'virtual' friends are great.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am pleased the requirements are so crazy. I didn't even bother to start the ILTQ Prestige. I am just finishing up the ILTQ Normal with ZERO GOLD spent. I have done both of these in the past but no way am I going to spend multiple vaults on this. I'll get what I get and be happy with it. Its a never ending cycle, once you realize you can have just as much, if not more, fun playing as a light/no gold player the game is a lot better. If you do this, another gold/money sucking quest starts the next day. Unless you have unlimited money to throw at this you should just join a nice faction and have some fun. Your faction will accept your reduced contributions and if they don't, find another that will.

Post Count
    Yeah you have to put your blinders on and just take a stand... My monthly budget shouldn't see Gree getting as much as my verizon triple play and cell phone bill combined lol