Energy required for LTQ is pure insanity - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy required for LTQ is pure insanity

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by claremons View Post
    im using the gold from my gold bonus. so I guess u can say its free gold. but it still hurts bad man. with the gold im spending I cld score 500k wdp.

FML
    Ouch, that does hurt
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The game has reached a point of absurdity that the only way to get ahead is to spend a stupid amount of money.
    Last edited by HayeZeus; 11-21-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Bigshed

It is absolutely crazy , if what I've seen is true it will take 650000 energy to complete prestige level 20 to 25 , I'm not sure that would add up to the total energy I've used on this game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And just like with the issue of gree greatly offending a lot of dutch with their bombing title and former yugoslavia references, not a peep from gree. Nothing. Spineless...

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    It equates to roughly a 450% - 500% increase in the Individual Prestige energy requirements from project Gunrunner to Balkan Blitz.

Or (very roughly) an increase of over $700 to complete Individual prestige. Of course that is quite variable between players.

Post Count
    Sounds reasonable,NOT! It was ridiculous before,now it's just plain stupid!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Big piles of turd...time after time after time

Majority of the game seems to be heading in this direction.....shame that all the comments, raging , tips and advice here are not responded too, or the majority, seem to be completely ignored and Gree(dy) continue on, mistake after balls up after mistake after error.

Forum admin et al......would it not be wise to show the product managers exactly what their customers are saying?
    Or are they just trying to get as much Ł$€ as they can before they completely screw the game?

I'm so glad I managed to refrain from putting anymore cash into the coffers and from reading a few threads today, wish others would too!
    ....btw it's clear that you are becoming morally unethical with how this game is proceeding.....25 billion targets all in 2 pixel spaces......untold amounts of energy required to complete LTQs....LTE buildings that cost more than vaults can hold, stat inflation etc etc....

I would be quite happy to spend some cash on a game......but because I want to, not because some Gree(dy) dipstick needs to bump his numbers with no consideration for the end user/customer.

One last thing Forum admin et al.....I came here in the hope that I could converse with some intelligent people from the business and discuss things as the game progressed, I saw it as a great opportunity and a brilliant idea as you get direct customer feedback, however......you seem very quick to ban people that say something very marginally off topic or out of line, or if someone dare say anything bad about SUP....but when it comes to interacting in general...nadda, not a peep, nothing.
    I ask you this, if you are not willing to mix and mingle amongst the customer base and have to keep a distance, what is the point...I'd rather this forum closed and the time money and effort be put back into the game...unless they are totally non-related in such a case, everyone is wasting their time , effort etc being here IMO

I see so many threads about some very very good points and topics yet they go on without anyone even acknowledging them from within....how about adding an acknowledgement response, so that people get to see they are being listened to and heard...people that PAY wages!

That's enough hot air for one day....cannot wait to see this crash down the pages without a glance from within!
    Happy warring y'all
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    4x on supreme commander!!!!!! Insanity to the max!! They have gone nuts! Stopped at 18/25 3 vaults and a truck of gold!! Money back please!

Lurker
    Post Count

Like someone said earlier...

The only way to change Greeflation is to stop spending as much on them. I took the summer off and returned to OMFG what happened?!?!!?!? Stats have jumped insanely and new guys simply dont have a chance.Pair that with the new matchup algorithm and the rich just keep getting richer. My 2 cents...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KAISER SOZÉ View Post
    4x on supreme commander!!!!!! Insanity to the max!! They have gone nuts! Stopped at 18/25 3 vaults and a truck of gold!! Money back please!

Hey, don't think you will get the Money back
    I stopped at l12 when I realized that last 8 levels must be killed more than 1 one time. Gree need more money...please take a look at your customer increase guys. You will loose some if you won't stop this crazy events where a lot of gold is needed! Don't think they will do it again, as many players stopped, too.

Thanks Gree...I saved a lot of Money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im not as smart as u guys and stopped early. I feel stupid finishing it. but well, its my 1st time, n my last time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The more people realize the better the chance that Gree will actually listen...but then again they won't

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't spend it in the first place, then gree will reduce the requirements.

Post Count
    According to the walk through 25/25 is only one hit in the supreme commander?
    Thought it was 4?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    According to the walk through 25/25 is only one hit in the supreme commander?
    Thought it was 4?
    Nope...it's only 1 hit not 4